Extra Easy to a leaner me!

Hehe sounds good.

Iv just a mix called schwartz slow cookers chicken curry before. It's 3.5 syns for the entire mix you only need one and the base of the curry is chopped tomatoes and you put potatoes in ask well. It's a really good mix with an authentic taste :) xx

Hehe sounds good. Iv just a mix called schwartz slow cookers chicken curry before. It's 3.5 syns for the entire mix you only need one and the base of the curry is chopped tomatoes and you put potatoes in ask well. It's a really good mix with an authentic taste :) xx

Might have to invest in that - always have curry on a Monday with the left overs from the Sunday joint xx

Lisa x

Good day today. Spent quality time with my hoover again :D then went swimming. Banged out 70 lengths front crawl...like a baws!!! - sitting here after me tea though totally deaded and in need of pj's and telly.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 35g porridge oats

Breakfast:
Porridge with 0% Greek yogurt, black grapes and banana

image-3703041459.jpg

Lunch:
A packet of ham eaten on the way to the swimming pool lol (didn't think you wanted a picture posted).

Tea:
Baked red chilli mackerel, new potatoes and cauliflower.

image-2444107557.jpg

It was gorgeous!. I don't think I'll be having any syns tonight apart from maybe a jelly pot. Saving syns for a few tipples and a take away tomorrow :)

Have a lovely Friday!

:)

Lisa x

Soooo in my wisdom I have decided that tomorrow is going to be my weigh in day. Simply because it's going to be easier for me to have the majority of my syns at the weekend and then eat light Monday-Friday.

So I'll be on the scales tomorrow morning and depending on what they say I might let them live :D

Lisa x

Hi Hun

Can't sleep so had time to come and find you - looking gooooood baby!!! You have inspired me to sort myself out after this break. Before we left I 1- hit 15 stone and 2-realised how much I love salads with a mix of stuff in - and that is going to be my lunch most days on my return as I'm spending so much buying lunch every day and I must save for a holiday in September (trying to persuade Dunc!!). So after this week I will be back on sw with the aim to eat smaller portions and lots of veg rather than the usual 'unlimited' and lots of soya/quorn/eggs.

Your food looks scrummy. First night of hol tonight and we had a lovely meal out and I drove so feel very self righteous as I had elderflower fizzy! I will start a new diary on my return but will keep an eye on you this week.

I know you will do it. Like I said before if we plug away and plod plod plod we will get there in the end... Xxxx

Hope scales were kind x

WOWWW! Well done!!!!! Amazing xxxx

I had to do a double take at the scales. God knows how that happened!! Considering I was on Atkins the week before and calorie counting before that, it's not like it's fluid weight because I've been on some diet or other since the 1st January, actually I've been on some diet or other since the dawn of time lol..

Shall be doing the same for week 2 then :)

Woooo Whoooo!!! :D :D :D

Lisa x

Hi Hun Can't sleep so had time to come and find you - looking gooooood baby!!! You have inspired me to sort myself out after this break. Before we left I 1- hit 15 stone and 2-realised how much I love salads with a mix of stuff in - and that is going to be my lunch most days on my return as I'm spending so much buying lunch every day and I must save for a holiday in September (trying to persuade Dunc!!). So after this week I will be back on sw with the aim to eat smaller portions and lots of veg rather than the usual 'unlimited' and lots of soya/quorn/eggs. Your food looks scrummy. First night of hol tonight and we had a lovely meal out and I drove so feel very self righteous as I had elderflower fizzy! I will start a new diary on my return but will keep an eye on you this week. I know you will do it. Like I said before if we plug away and plod plod plod we will get there in the end... Xxxx Hope scales were kind x

Can't wait to have you back, my best SW buddy!!!. Just enjoy your hols to the max and then get back on it with gumption when you get back :) xxxxx

Lisa x

Busy day today. Hubbs works until midday so it's a late start for me and I get a lovely lie in.
All litter trays (4) get scrubbed and cleaned today, it's a pain in the ass but needs must. Everyone's uniforms need washing, easily 2 washes plus a white wash. Spent some more time with my hoover :) swept the yard and finally got to have a shower.

Mainly snacked today on grapes and a few bananas. Don't like to eat heavy on take away night. It's chinese tonight!! and I'm sooo looking forward to it.

Chicken in black bean sauce, with boiled rice and a couple of salt and pepper ribs and a few brandies while we watch movies.

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Saturdays with a take away and a few dizzy waters :D

Already got the pork joint in the slow cooker for tomorrow's roast. It might be Mothers Day tomorrow but if I didn't cook a full roast they'd put me in a home for unfit mothers ;)

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) not decided has yet.

Syns:
Salt and pepper ribs - 6
Chicken and black bean sauce - 5
3 large brandies with diet Pepsi - 20
= 31

Have a good Saturday everyone xxxx

Lisa x

Chinese was gorgeous, but left half of it ate all the onion and green peppers from the rib portion and the chicken and black bean sauce , so it must of filled me up. Will use my B choice later for porridge if I'm hungry.

Will stopping chatting nonsense now and go and watch telly lol :D

Lisa x

Hehe well done you :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHINESE FOOD! Super jealous! Not even going to risk having a Chinese yet don't trust myself to portion control lol x

Have a lovely Mother's Day tomorrow xx

Can't wait to have you back, my best SW buddy!!!. Just enjoy your hols to the max and then get back on it with gumption when you get back :) xxxxx Lisa x

Oh I will be back don't you worry - 9 days and I will be in the zone. Being in cornwall has made me realise how unfit i am hug puffing and puffing up he hills and the house is on four floors - phewwweeeee!!

As for 10 lbs WOOHOO! Bloody fantastic! Well done xx

Back