Extra Easy to a leaner me!

I thought of you today like I always do.
I think of you everyday so it's nothing new.

Flashbacks of times together and the giggles we had. Also guilt and sadness of things we said.

I can't remember my own mobile number no matter what. But I can reel off your telephone number in a jot.

Another Mothers Day and I can't hold you in my arms I have to make do with memories and love in my heart.

You said you'd never leave me to help me with my despair.
I wake at night, hear a noise, pray it's you who's there.

Mam, I can't visit your grave because I don't believe that you're there
I feel guilty about not going, but I really do care.
I love you Mam, and wherever you are today.
I hope you're having a few cigs, brandies and coke and having a brilliant Mothers Day.
image-2463662893.jpg image-3823272995.jpg image-3943824321.jpg image-1863145480.jpg image-3241309249.jpg image-3766677191.jpg image-4172259805.jpg

Lisa x

Last edited:
Here to sub :) will have a read when my hangover does one and I can function like a normal human being again hehe.x.x.

Here to sub :) will have a read when my hangover does one and I can function like a normal human being again hehe.x.x.

I'm trying to work out whether I'm alive or dead.....standing upright today is an achievement :D xxx

Lisa x

I don't think I've ever been this hungover in my life...since last week :D

How I managed to cook food today gawd knows - even typing hurts my head!. It seemed a good idea last night when at midnight hubbs gave me a nice bottle of brandy for Mothers Day, to have a few nips of it, this was after having a more than a few very large brandy and cokes earlier in the evening...and I don't know how I got to bed but seemingly it was way past 5am.

So today is sponsored by the words....bluerrgh! and help.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 35g Porridge Oats

Breakfast:
Banana and grapes.

Lunch/tea:

image-1936723064.jpg

Syns:
Cranberry - 2
Gravy - 3
Yorkshire - 2.5

I'll probably have the porridge oats later.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to get a head transplant.

Lisa x

:bighug:to you for your lovely mother's day post.

How are you feeling today? I hope the brandy has left the building and that you're feeling back on fighting form!

:bighug:to you for your lovely mother's day post. How are you feeling today? I hope the brandy has left the building and that you're feeling back on fighting form!

Thank you lovely xxx

Well I've stopped sweating brandy :D

The thought of it turns my stomach now so I might of done myself a favour or might just end up swapping to another type of tipple lol :D ;)

Lisa x

Lisa

This sounds just like me. I've tried all of them with great first week results but quickly realised there is no possible way to keep it up long term. SW EE is defiantly going to be a lifestyle change instead of the D word for me.

Claire x

Lisa This sounds just like me. I've tried all of them with great first week results but quickly realised there is no possible way to keep it up long term. SW EE is defiantly going to be a lifestyle change instead of the D word for me. Claire x

It's deffo the best plan I've been on out the ones I've been on so far. Mind you I did enjoy Atkins but couldn't cope with the butter and cream and eating eggs everyday. This plan is doing the do for me!! :) xxx

Lisa x

I think I've fell in love with swimming all over again. Couldn't wait to go today and managed 2,000 metres of front crawl (80 lengths) in 1 hour 10 minutes.

I used to swim competitively right up to the age of 14 for my county had the commonwealth games in my sights but weak kidneys but paid to that and I had to give it up.

Anyhow - can't wait for Wednesday so I can do it all again :)

A) 350ml skimmed milk.
B) 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.

Breakfast/lunch:
High protein and low carb perfect and light before swimming. It tasted nicer than it looks

image-3149248371.jpg

Tea:
Pork and mushroom curry. Under there is loads of super free lettuce and cucumber. They all had boiled rice and wedges I couldn't be bothered didn't want to have anything too heavy.

image-318045600.jpg

Probably have an early night tonight old bones are aching and the only exciting thing I have to do after the dishes is the online shop.....I'm so rock n roll!!! :D

Lisa x

Hehe sounds good.

Iv just a mix called schwartz slow cookers chicken curry before. It's 3.5 syns for the entire mix you only need one and the base of the curry is chopped tomatoes and you put potatoes in ask well. It's a really good mix with an authentic taste :) xx

i wasnt keen but its mixed with tomatroes and i dont like tomato based curries

:) :) :) !!!!!IVE LOST 10LB!!!!! :) :) :)

What the feckin' feck?!

Lisa x

fantastic result well done. :D

i lost 1lbs but i didnt have a 100% week but im pleased something is off x

That curry looks really good and it's fab to hear you all fired up about swimming - I should start going again really, I'm paying 43 quid a month for my gym membership and I haven't been in YONKS. Dear oh dear, I'm a bit like Chandler in friends when he tries to cancel his membership...

That curry looks really good and it's fab to hear you all fired up about swimming - I should start going again really, I'm paying 43 quid a month for my gym membership and I haven't been in YONKS. Dear oh dear, I'm a bit like Chandler in friends when he tries to cancel his membership...

The curry was goooood!.

The swimming is part of my gym membership - I can't go the gym anymore (or only on occasions) because it seems to flare my joints up. Because I'm a tight ass I would rather go half kill myself 3x a week swimming than let them have my money for nothing lol :D xxx

Lisa x

Good evening diary! :)

Busy old day again - but what an absolutely gorrrrrrgeous day!!! Sun shining and beautiful blue skies. Got the pots ready for planting tidied the yard round abit and cleaned Mums bench up for summer. The brass plaque we had made and got fixed to her bench in memory of her looks a little dull so gonna get some vinegar, flour and lemon juice solution made tomorrow and give it a good scrub.

Cleaned the house from top to bottom, think it's easier doing 80 lengths of the pool lol.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 35g porridge oats

Breakfast:
Porridge made with water with some chopped banana.

Lunch:
Just snacked on ham and had an apple.

Tea:
Muddy Chicken :D

image-939308711.jpg

25g balsamic vinegar
25g Worcester sauce
30g Soy Sauce
120g stock
2 tablespoons sweetener sugar
1 tablespoon garlic granules
1 tablespoons dried Italian herbs
2 Chicken breasts sliced into pieces or strips.

Whisk together all the ingredients in a large bowl then place the chicken in the marinade, and marinate for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.

Remove the chicken from the marinade and put the marinade to one side. Place the chicken in a fry light heated pan and cook until they start to brown and are no longer pink inside.
Pour the marinade into the pan with the chicken and cook until it thickens slightly. Done!!! ;)

Tea was gorgeous!!! It looks like something you'd need a poopa-scoopa for but the chicken is succulent and the marinade is sweet but tangy. Yum!.

I'm having a few wine and diet lemonades tonight which will bump my syns upto 89. With 3 days to go before weigh in and 2 sessions of swimming planned I'm hoping for a loss on Saturday. A pound will be perfect, anything else will be amazing :)

Hope you're all having a good Tuesday xxx

Lisa x

Good Evenin' Diary!

Feel rotten today. Time of the month and hay fever all arrived at once. Ironically I had to walk into town to get antihistamines and within 5 minutes of walking my eyes where streaming. I decided I would give myself some relief and go swimming, god it was bluddy hard work :( I managed 70 lengths but feel totally fatigue. If I didn't know any better I'd swear I was coming down with something because I feel so under the weather.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 35g porridge oats

Sour cream - 2
15g grated cheddar - 3

Breakfast:
Porridge made with water and sweetener sugar and a chopped banana.

Lunch:
Ham, apple and banana

Tea:
Chilli with rice and massive salad underneath.

image-2645713754.jpg

I was only expecting my period Saturday. All I want is greasy carbs, sweets and chocolates :( I will be AMAZED if I make it to Saturday weigh in without having a blow out, I would of had the syns to accommodate it on Saturday.......having this period early sucks big fat hairy sprouts because Ive hardly got any syns (if any) and I know what I'm like on my period...and I won't be able to swim now until at least next Wednesday to try and get some damage limitation.

Hmmm.

Hope you're all having a good Wednesday :) xxx

Lisa x

Sitting here not being able to sleep because I've eaten too much sugar :( :eek:

Yes the the mini trough-a-thon took place has predicted and now I'm paying for it with a big bloated stomach and feeling all hyper, thirsty and fidgety.

A bag of Cheese savouries
3/4 of a bag of fruit bon-bons
1 large bag of revels
half a bag of chocolate raisins
Small willy wonka cookie crumble bar.......bluerrgh!!! :( :( :(

Total syns = meh!

I HATE totm!!! I end up eating things that I normally just wouldn't bother with at all.

Only a miracle will give me a loss on Saturday. I wouldn't mind so much but half way through I thought what am I doing?! I'm not even enjoying these anymore.

Silly bint! :D

Reet, the beating of oneself is over. Normal service will resume tomorrow, a
blip is just a blip even if I'm not past my 2nd week on SW yet lol :D mind you put it into perspective I've been on one bluddy diet or another since new year....everyone needs a blow-out now and again.

Shall save emergency syns for next totm and be prepared!

Hoping I stop crawling the walls and get some sleep soon - long day tomorrow.

Night night xxxx

Lisa x

OI, OI, I wonder if your allergy thing the other day was this stupid pollution?!

I am drawing a line for you:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There. Line drawn, now stuff your face with veggies and fruit today, drink lashings of water and you'll be reet!

OI, OI, I wonder if your allergy thing the other day was this stupid pollution?! I am drawing a line for you: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There. Line drawn, now stuff your face with veggies and fruit today, drink lashings of water and you'll be reet!

I'm asthmatic so wouldn't be surprised if the Sahara dust got something to do with it. Feel rough today though :( xxx

Lisa x

Back