Extra Easy to a leaner me!

Good Evenin diary!

Rough as a chuff today have not got a clue what's going on feel like someone's wrung me out like a big wet drippy rag. Headache, sore eyes, no energy feel on the verge of cold/flu without it actually happening.

Not left the house either, all plans made have been unmade.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 60g bread roll

Syns:
30g cheddar - 6
Ketchup - 2
Extra light mayo - 2

Breakfast:
Nothing - went back to sleep after kids went school.

Lunch:
Nothing. Just drinks of coffee and lemonade and sugar free vimto.

Tea:
Homemade burger on a bun with cheese and salad and SW chips and peas. Left half of it..couldn't be bothered and before you call the SW police yes I used a white roll - I'm sure I'm going to gain a stone and not go the toilet for a week because of it :D ;)

image-3062671462.jpg

image-872746070.jpg

Weigh in is drawing near I'm hoping the scales are kind. I'm considering just red days next week.

Hope you're all well and have had a good Thursday so far :) xxx

Lisa x

Sounds like hay fever. When I have it I don't get runny nose or itchy eyes just severe fatigue and can't do anything strenuous, oh and it makes me feel I'm going to bulb all the time. Forget totm stuff. It's done so just pull it back. I am beginning that holiday feeling where I feel bad for the wine drunk and scared because I haven't been on the scales and have no idea whether I am the Same or have gained 10 lbs! I haven't eaten large amounts, in fact I'd say less than usual and I've walked MILES but I sleep so badly when I'm away and that's bad for loss. One thing about all this though I am raring to go from monday. I want to lose, get fitter any my love, we are going to do it again - we are going to lose and be fit fit FIT in every sense.

Your food always looks sooooo scrummy. I've spent my time away planning stuff I need to sort in the house/garden and planning sw meals!! I will aim for 1.5 pw as we all know how slow my sw losses are - but at least they are losses!! I am predicting a loss of 1.5 for you this week. Bummer you can't swim but it's great you are into it. Gulp down those antihistamine, get the worst of totm over and you will be back in the zone. Healthy eating and fitter is definitely the way forward. No mention of d*** from me anymore. Next time I'm back in st ives I will be yomping up hills without being hot,sweaty and complainy!!!

Good luck Saturday - will check in before my homeward journey! Xx

Sounds like hay fever. When I have it I don't get runny nose or itchy eyes just severe fatigue and can't do anything strenuous, oh and it makes me feel I'm going to bulb all the time. Forget totm stuff. It's done so just pull it back. I am beginning that holiday feeling where I feel bad for the wine drunk and scared because I haven't been on the scales and have no idea whether I am the Same or have gained 10 lbs! I haven't eaten large amounts, in fact I'd say less than usual and I've walked MILES but I sleep so badly when I'm away and that's bad for loss. One thing about all this though I am raring to go from monday. I want to lose, get fitter any my love, we are going to do it again - we are going to lose and be fit fit FIT in every sense. Your food always looks sooooo scrummy. I've spent my time away planning stuff I need to sort in the house/garden and planning sw meals!! I will aim for 1.5 pw as we all know how slow my sw losses are - but at least they are losses!! I am predicting a loss of 1.5 for you this week. Bummer you can't swim but it's great you are into it. Gulp down those antihistamine, get the worst of totm over and you will be back in the zone. Healthy eating and fitter is definitely the way forward. No mention of d*** from me anymore. Next time I'm back in st ives I will be yomping up hills without being hot,sweaty and complainy!!! Good luck Saturday - will check in before my homeward journey! Xx

Think I'm just gonna have to go with the flow. I've ah ready eaten an aero and what was left of last nights bon-bons. Whatever happens tomorrow I'll go with it and take it on both chins when I weigh myself on Saturday morning.

Looking forward to having you back and I bet you either lost or sts with all that walking and early nights....nudge, nudge wink wink lol ;) ;) xxx

Lisa x

Hope you are feeling better :( Don't worry about your sweetie munching at least your back on today :) xxxxx

I just have a totm like this about every 3 months and it's mental all I want is sugar. I usually crave sugar anyway but now and again it's psycho cravings. Start again on Saturday xxx

Lisa x

Good morning!

Hope you're feeling a bit better today, there are so many nasty bugs floating around at the moment, plus the pollution, PLUS the pollen and TOTM! I'm not surprised you're feeling Bleugh.

Lost 1lb - still unwell so back to bed for me :( Lisa x

Wow that's great considering. So sorry you are feeling poorly. I'm a bit mad as just home and have to adjust! Hope you feel better soon. Nearly a stone off - that should cheer you up a bit sweets. Xx

Morning Lisa - hope you're feeling better today?

I think I'm on the right side of 'it' whatever it was - all I wanna do is sleep, eyes sore, snotty etc.

Was just reading about your adventures at the weekend, made me lol. xxx

Lisa x

How you doing Hun? Hope your feeling better! Xx

I'm attempting to get back on plan today although my appetite is crap and I feel really bloated and tired - but think I'm on the better side of whatever it is xxx

Lisa x

Helloooo Diary!!!... I've done nothing today, was supposed to clean the house from top to bottom - nope!...was supposed to go swimming - nope!. I've hoovered and stripped the beds and done a light dust and I'm sitting here in me pjays feeling knackered....meh!
Anyhow...
Breakfast: nothing. Kids off for 2 weeks, so slept in.
Lunch: nothing again. Feel so bloated...bluerrgh!.
Tea: roast pork, broccolli and gravy and see how it goes.
A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) ummmmm *shrugs*

:)
Lisa x

Back