1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra easy

Discussion in 'SW Winter Warmer Recipes' started by Anastasia, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Anastasia

Anastasia Member

Hi folks,
    This is my first week. (weigh in Saturday) an I'm doing extra easy although just realised 1/3 of plate should be superfree foods.
    I hope I haven't ruined it although I already feel so much better.
    I've been enjoying good dinners with veg etc.... But certainly availing of the chance to eat savoury rice and noddles and all those lovely carbs I used to feel guilty about.
    Please enlighten me any of you extra easy eaters out there.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissyQ

MissyQ Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    If you like noodles, supernoodles low fat range are syn free (as far as I know)
  4. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    How did you get on with your WI hun? x
  5. Shoppingsarah

Shoppingsarah Member

After following weight watcher on and off for what seems like the the last 10 yrs off my life I've decided to give slimming world a go. My first weigh in on extra easy is tomorrow, does anyone have any tips or recipes to keep me motivated whilst I get my head round the books and this iPhone app!

Any advice would be grateful! X x x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.