Extra Easy

Jolene Gisby

Hi all, i'm new to this so please welcome me.

I have been at slimmingworld for some time now and was getting a bit stuck, especially when putting on 6lb over 2 weeks of christmas.

Extra East is really going to help me i think, its something new, and i can maybe enjoy food a litte more, as it was hard for me because i live with my boyfriends parents so i dont get to decide what's for dinner.....

Whats everyones views on extra easy!!:)

theres a few threads on here about EE and weight losses so far and that... generally all good comments tho

Wlcome and good luck on ya journey! x

Aww, thank you, i will defintely look into that!!

I think it looks really gd starting it tomorrow as think it will sort me better xx

Definatley,, Jacket potatoe WITH tuna, Pasta WITH bacon, shepards pie. what more can you want, he he he..

Something has to work, i'm struggling.i have started wrighting things down now which is good, i just hope i have a 100% week, i need it

HI Ladies
after all my panicking about extra easy and snacking inbetween etc, I lost 3lbs today and was on it all week .. it was time of the months last week so i dont know if all of that was weight loss or water retention gone, but im still very pleased and I'm still on extra easy as ive found it.. extra extra easy..LOL
good luck to you all
xx

well done shannon, I am doing it this week, its great so far!

It's definately easier, and i was being so good right up untill today when i have been a little naughtly but i have written it all down and hopefully i can amend that by cutting back on my sins untill tue for my next weighing.

I go to group in Paddock Wood and when i came out this week there was a lady handing out a leaflet about a fitness class for people trying to loose weight, and it's in the same building and straight after slimming world so im going to start that.

How strange being excited about exercise and having pasta and bacon in the same meal all in one week he he

Hi all, i'm new to this so please welcome me.

I have been at slimmingworld for some time now and was getting a bit stuck, especially when putting on 6lb over 2 weeks of christmas.

Extra East is really going to help me i think, its something new, and i can maybe enjoy food a litte more, as it was hard for me because i live with my boyfriends parents so i dont get to decide what's for dinner.....

Whats everyones views on extra easy!!:)

:welcome:

Hello Jolene, welcome to the 'gang'! I've just come back from holiday, and am looking forward to trying out EE. From what I've read so far, people are finding it very helpful.

Good luck with it and keep us up-to-date! :D

Back