1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Joanne W, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Slimming world
    Could anyone tell me the basics of this plan?

For lunch I am having new potatoes with chicken kiev (which i bought from my local butchers which is syn free) and salad. For tea I am going to have a jacket potato with possibly tuna or cheese (H/E)

Does this sound ok?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Pro points
    That sounds right. Here is what SW say about EE:

Extra Easy is the perfect introduction to Food Optimising and, for existing members, brings even more choice.
    There are 3 Extra Easy steps:
    Choose Free Food – anything that’s Free on Green or Original. So pasta, rice, potatoes, meat, fish, poultry etc are all Free.
    Choose Healthy Extras – Each day select one Healthy Extra ‘a’ choice and one Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice. (No need to choose chicken, new potatoes or wholemeal pasta as Healthy Extras – they’re all Free with Extra Easy!)
    Enjoy 5 -15 Syns each day – And if the Syn values for Green and Original foods are different on the standard Syns list, count the lower one!
  4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hi Joanne, what is your chicken kiev made from? I wish I could find a syn free one ready done, I always faff about mixing garlic and quark and stuffing etc etc!!

Your day looks fine for EE expect you need a HE B choice too and an A choice if you don't have cheese.
  5. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Slimming world
    The kiev was very nice. I was chicken breast and inside was a rasher of smoked bacon with a garlic filling (possibly quark). It was not however as nice as the syn free scotch egg that I had with it!

Thanks for all you help.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.