1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

extream sore throat help please..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Saturn, 9 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Saturn

Saturn Well-Known Member

Hi hunnies,

Im hoping someone can help me before i decide if i need to go to the doctors. I have the worst sore throat in the world, it hurts when i swallow anything, when i breath and when i talk and yawn. Is there anything cambridge diet i can take for it as i really need to get rid of it as its really really painfull and bad.

Hope someone can help

Nessy xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Well-Known Member

I have taken a numbing spray you can get from most pharmacies i think soothers and what not are a no go if you can avoid this numbing thing is working ok for me and some nice warm drinks

x

4. jacsprat

jacsprat Well-Known Member

That to me sounds like a throat infection. Do you still have your tonsills?

I would get some soluable asprin or paracetamol and gargle before swallowing. Those sprays are good if you can get them to hit the back of your throat. I never can.

Take care