extream sore throat help please..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Saturn, 9 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Saturn

Saturn Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi hunnies,

Im hoping someone can help me before i decide if i need to go to the doctors. I have the worst sore throat in the world, it hurts when i swallow anything, when i breath and when i talk and yawn. Is there anything cambridge diet i can take for it as i really need to get rid of it as its really really painfull and bad.

Hope someone can help

Nessy xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

I have taken a numbing spray you can get from most pharmacies i think soothers and what not are a no go if you can avoid this numbing thing is working ok for me and some nice warm drinks

x

4. jacsprat

jacsprat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    That to me sounds like a throat infection. Do you still have your tonsills?

I would get some soluable asprin or paracetamol and gargle before swallowing. Those sprays are good if you can get them to hit the back of your throat. I never can.

Take care

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.