~ F.B.I ~ Team3

Vicky82 - 10lb - Loss 5lb = 5lb to go :D
mod-karen79 - 10lb -Loss 5lb = 5lb to go :D
Tenbars - 10lb Loss 4lbs - 6 lbs to go
Jennyonaplate - 10lb -Loss 1lb = 9lb to go:D
Emski - 8lb Loss 1lb= 7lbs to go:D
Oysterlady44 - 12lb Unable to WI:p
Staypuft - 20lb -Loss 10lbs = 10lbs to go;)
Time4action Loss 6.5lb :D
Abigail09 - 8lb - Loss 2lb = 6lbs to go :D

:sign0163:

If my adding up is correct Team FBI have lost a total of 34.5 lbs in the last 2 weeks .. Flipping marvellous. I cycled to work and back yesterday as well as working a 12 hour shift as a HCA. Then today I have walked up and around Cissbury Ring. Cissbury Ring :: findon.info
We were out for about an hour an a half. Food wise I think I am on track. Lots of fresh fruit (and not made into smoothies) Pineapple and strawberries especially. Feeling a little snacky as I usually do at this time of day. Have 6 syns available still so may look in the fridge. Might be walking around Devils Dyke tomorrow, so exercise is definately on the up..oh and a friend has given me a V-fit Glider .. looks like a death trap!!! but will give it a whirl, but if Im not online for a couple of days.. call an ambulance!!!:character00264:

Good luck everyone!
I will be back at some point but at the moment I cant really be bothered and I dont have the time. Im currently sitting in the living room in the dark (lights hurt his eyes cause of the brain cancer) watching dad 24 hours a day. I keep popping in here but never really have anything useful to say so just dont say anything lol.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Vicky.. Im sorry you are sad.. I work as a HCA and see it everyday.. I dont know what to say but I will send you this :gen126: from all of us. Lots of love xxxx

Thanks girls, im still in shock cause we only found out last sunday that the cancer had spread to his brain. Cant even cry anymore. Cant believe he only has such a short time left. Its so horrible.

really sorry to hear about it vicky, dont know what to say but stay strong i know what your going through and its horrible x

Missing a couple of team members.. Oysterlady44 and Jennyonaplate not been around for a bit :missing: anyone seen or heard from them?

Vicky82 - 10lb - Loss 5lb = 5lb to go :D
mod-karen79 - 10lb -Loss 5lb = 5lb to go :D
Tenbars - 10lb Loss 4lbs - 6 lbs to go
Jennyonaplate - 10lb -Loss 1lb = 9lb to go:D
Emski - 8lb Loss 1lb= 7lbs to go:D
Oysterlady44 - 12lb Unable to WI:p
Staypuft - 20lb -Loss 10lbs = 10lbs to go;)
Time4action Loss 6.5lb :D
Abigail09 - 8lb - Loss 2lb = 6lbs to go :D

I'm here!!

Went to a festival from thursday and only got back yesterday. I'm back and extremely sunburnt and exhausted. I drank an extortionate amount at the weekend, and didn't stick to the plan either, but i don't care as it was an excellent weekend.

When I was getting something from the on-site pharmacy though, the guy behind the counter did ask if I was pregnant (most definately not unless i've got the gestation period of an elephant), so clearly back on the plan from today. I'm going to do Success Express for a while to give myself a boost in the right direction too.

Phew .. glad you are still with us Jenny..
Anyway team gather round..Looks like a few of the other teams members have STS this week, so go for the push .. Ive upped my activity.. even cleaned my whole house today. :D

I'm doing it - got lumped with a nasty cold yesterday so feeling grotty today, but from tomorrow i'm going at it hammer and tongs!

have stuck to the plan all week, hoping for a good loss but totm!! hope i havent gained, sorry! get weighed tonight and really hoping to hit the 9's. 10stone1 last week. fingers crossed but as i said totm so it could read anything

I will do - giving myself another day to shift the worst of this cold, then i'm right back on it.

I'm going to follow success express for the next week at least to try and get the lard shifting a bit quicker. we'll see how successful it turns out to be!

Make sure you keep your fluids up, stay away from dairy as it creates more phlem eeeewwww.. look after yourself.
:hug99:

Hey team
Just copy and paste and add your losses for this week .. good luck to you all :party0023:

Vicky82 - 10lb - Loss 5lb = 5lb to go :D Loss

mod-karen79 - 10lb -Loss 5lb = 5lb to go :D Loss

Tenbars - 10lb Loss 4lbs - 6 lbs to go :DLoss

Jennyonaplate - 10lb -Loss 1lb = 9lb to go:D Loss

Emski - 8lb Loss 1lb= 7lbs to go:D Loss

Oysterlady44 - 12lb Unable to WI:p 12 lbs to go :) Loss

Staypuft - 20lb -Loss 10lbs = 10lbs to go;) Loss

Time4action Loss 6.5lb :D Loss

Abigail09 - 8lb - Loss 2lb = 6lbs to go :D Loss

Will try not mess it up for you this week Emski - been punishing myself all week x x

That could be a case of too much information!! Dont worry too much just hope you have had a good loss or maintained :hug99:

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! i lost another 2lb - woo hoo!!!

mod-karen79 - 10lb -Loss 7lb = 3lb to go :D Loss

don't know if i'll manage a 3lb loss next week - it's my fella's birthday on sunday and we've got sat, sun and mon off together. i aint promising anything for the weekend but i do plan to follow success express fri, mon, tues and weds and try and throw in a bit of exercise.

Wooooo hoooo well done xx

mod-karen79 - 10lb -Loss 7lb = 3lb to go (final week) :D

Back