abigail09
Time4Action
Vicky82
Chickydee
Emski
Tenbars
StayPuft
Oysterlady44​

Right girls and boys, we need to come up with a team name. Im very excited about this:p:p. We also need to pick a captain.​

:party0011:GO TEAM 3:party0011:​

Last edited:
wooo hoooo, go team 3!! i dont want to be team captain thanks.

you've got Jennyonaplate now too x

I've already helped "Team Poo" out with a name, so I thought I'd help you guys out too...

How about "Team Wee" rhymes with three?? - comedy genius today!

Team Three
mod-karen79
abigail09
Sonban
Vicky82
Chickydee
Emski
Tenbars
StayPuft
Oysterlady44

Happy to Captain or just hang around the back somewhere .. thought of the name Team F.B.I .. Fat Busting Incentive . Let me know your thoughts

ooops forgot to add jenny

Team Three
mod-karen79
abigail09
Sonban
Vicky82
Chickydee
Emski
Tenbars
StayPuft
Oysterlady44
Jennyonaplate

like it emski

I like FBI too, will we do a poll about the captain or just pick?

FBI works for me!!!
Excited about it all x
Go Team FBI

I'm not in your team, but I nominate Vicky82 - she's like me, always online at work. Hehe x

I am unable to pm at the mo.. I have signed up to a site that gives us a team page that we can message on without fear of other teams stealing our ideas etc (as if they would) Need to invite you all to join (i will spot any team 1 and 2s that try to sneak in) . Can you email me and I invite you.

[email protected] thanks xx

me? use the internet for a non work purpose? Never

lol - i look but don't post as i could get into trouble.

team name suggestions: team asswhip; team kickass; team DESTROY!; team annihilate; team lipo; team beached whale; team fat fighter; team dust! (from little britain)

the fat fighters! Love little britain.

I was on here all day today, only did a few emails for work and that was it, my boss thinks im so busy that im getting an assistant lol

Hi all - My only suggestion for a team name is along the lines of 'Losers' but my brain's not in gear enough to put it properly with any other words!! Like F.B.I though!

not that i'm in your team - but i like FBI xxx

Back