~ F.B.I ~ Team3

Quarksssssssssssss not the word.I submit lol .,.,.,.,.,. thats me waving my flag lol.

Nanny Jax, sits and wonders about fancy letters sigs etc: what are you on about?... very conservative is nans lol.

Jaxs:p:p:p Now go back to your own tread!

Ok I am in good company and if you guys can do 10 lbs then I sure as hell am not going to let the side down!!

Vicky82 - 10lb
mod-karen79 - 10lb

Tenbars - 10lb

Vicky82 - 10lb
mod-karen79 - 10lb
Tenbars - 10lb

Jennyonaplate - 10lb

I know1 we are like the 10pound team. Go FBI!

Poor Karen cant post while shes at work, :wave_cry:Hello Karen, dont work too hard!

Morning Team

Im going to go for 9lbs that would take me just under 13 stone :talk017:

Vicky82 - 10lb
mod-karen79 - 10lb
Tenbars - 10lb

Jennyonaplate - 10lb
Emski - 8lb

Morning Team

Im going to go for 9lbs that would take me just under 13 stone :talk017:

Vicky82 - 10lb
mod-karen79 - 10lb
Tenbars - 10lb
Jennyonaplate - 10lb
Emski - 8lb

I bet you cant wait to get into the 12's, wont be long hun! I cant wait to get into the 15's lol

As will be my first weigh in on tuesday will go for 12lb for the month.

caroline x

Vicky82 - 10lb
mod-karen79 - 10lb
Tenbars - 10lb
Jennyonaplate - 10lb
Emski - 8lb
Oysterlady44 - 12lbs

Thanks Vicki
The last time I was anywhere near the 12s was 17 years ago. :eek:
Sitting wondering what to have for breakfast, am feeling particularly hungry this morning.:confused:

Thanks Vicki
The last time I was anywhere near the 12s was 17 years ago. :eek:
Sitting wondering what to have for breakfast, am feeling particularly hungry this morning.:confused:

Red or Green day?

Thats the problem lol. I am thinking bacon and eggs.. then I think breakfast fritata . :confused:

You could have bacon and use a hex for it if you want a green day or have a massive big fritata and some fruit and yogurt.

Think the fritata and fruit and yoghurt wins :party0019: off to eat.. speak to you all later xx
I sometimes fry (in frylite) some l;eft over potatoes and have that with beans for my breakfast at the weekend cause I have my brekkie at 630am on weekday and never have time to have more than a weetabix.

i'm here! i don't start work today until 2pm, so just popping on before i have a shower.

i hate doing late shifts and it's my fella's day off aswell....i'm sure he can amuse himself until 10:30pm...he's got his toys (xbox360) to play with!

have had a nice lie in and a fry up! quorn sausage, plum tomatoes, beans, mushrooms, toast and ketchup. i'm stuffed!

hope everyones raring to go!

Im raring to go

Back