F-f-f-f-f-freeeeezing!

fabulous_clara

Have heard it's a by product of ketosis... but I am absolutely frozen this evening, and it aint even that cold! It's my hands and feet mainly - am considering putting the heating on!
Anyone else feeling the coldness? Suppose I should embrace it... means the flab is melting! :p

I am the same and have switched it on :) x

I'm on Step 2, borderline ketosis (weak ketosis) and I'm freezing too. The constant rain and wind doesn't help. But it's 20° in the flat? I find it helps when I move a round. I walked to the village to post some stuff and I came back quite warm :D

But at night, I have to put the electrical under blanket on as my husband is away and I freezing :eek:

I sympathise! And from experience, it gets even worse over the winter, because then your body is also fighting real cold so it makes it use even more calories. I'm shivering just thinking about it :gen125:

Yeah im freezing too and its my hands n feet. I have always been the one moaning about the heat but not now. My heating has been on all week already. Gonna be an expensive winter !!!!

im freezing too and im only on day too!!! Cant be in ketosis already surely :eek:

Its freezing this morning and had to get into london for seven......................wooly pant on!!! ha

Back