f-f-f-f-f freezing

leehal

Help !

As I get thinner, I seem to be geting colder and colder.

Went to bed last night - thermal socks, tracksuit bottoms, long sleeved t-shirt & 2 quilts, I was still cold.

Are you still in ketosis on the 1000 plan ?

This feeling of cold may make me move off 790 earlier than expected.

Leehal, you are not protected anymore by the 57lb of insulation you have been carrying round, but on the positive side, I wonder how many calories you are burning by shivering lol.

Seriously though, being cold is a small price to pay. I would persevere with your original plan if I were you. You have come so far and are only a stone from target, another 2 weeks of 790 you will nearly be there.

You never know, summer might come soon and then we'll be complaining that we are too hot.

Last edited:
I had my gloves on in the house yesterday watching tv too.

Off to the gym tonight, will have a sauna !

Have you been having the shakes hot Lee?

Im shivereing as the aircon in the office is on full belt, and also i have a bit of the shivers anyway ( not as bad as you tho) adn Ive just had my cappucino shake made with hot water which was nice and warming. :)

Im going to buy some choc packs tonight, so I can have a hot chocolate befroe bed :D

I'm cold the whole time on this diet....

I've got my heater on under my desk at work but stupidly wore a t-shirt to work... so arms are freezing...

leehal, I think it was very cold yesterday and last night too, I really noticed the difference so maybe it's just the weather...You are doing so fabulously well, I take my hat of to you dear sir:) xx sj xx

I don't think that it is CD necessarily - it is so darned cold up here in the North-East right now - like the middle of Winter - who said it was Summer anyway????

I had my heating on full last night (at this rate my Summer bill is gonna be the same as my Winter bill!)

Dawn xx

Hi Leehal..i'm alway's cold on this dietand the weather does'nt help. well done on another 4lb off...nearly there.

Back