Fab febuary challenge! 4 weeks, 4 weigh ins, 4 chances...

Week 1 WI stayed the same 11.7

Week one weigh in and have a 3 lb gain, not unexpected but disappointing at this stage. No time to wallow and weep back on track :)

I will put myself to lose 6lb in feb, my first wi of the month was on thursday 5th and I gained 4lb so now have 10lb to go which is why im only putting 6lb! Will also get me past my 2st x

Bit late, but can I join please

i would like to lose 7 pound in feb, which will then give me my club 10

2 feb, week 1 - lost 1 pound, 6 to go

thanks tracy

Stayed the same today. Not too bad considering the weekend consisted of wine, pizza, more wine and chocolate ice cream.

I haven't been around for a couple of weeks and missed the end of the January challenge, but I'd like to join in again this month. I was over-optimistic last month so I'm aiming for a more modest five pound loss in February.

I'm not off to a great start with STS in week 1 and just one pound off in week 2 (Monday WI) so with just two weigh-ins left in this month I'm aiming for a solid 2lbs off in each one. I need to get motivated again as I've been struggling to be organised since Christmas, so hopefully that target will get me back on track.

Thanks to Mandlegrot for doing this again, and good luck to everyone :)

Hey all, sorry I've been away a bit. Was helping a mate move house over the weekend and it took way, way longer than initially thought!

Been awful for food myself and I'm at that point where I am having to try and convince myself to go and weigh in. I'm really skint and can do without the cost of SW but equally I won't do too well without the discipline. I'm undecided on what to do...hmmmmm

Here's week 1s results so far...congrats to aftermathofmoo who has ALREADY met target for the month! Well done :)

Screen Shot 2015-02-10 at 13.51.12.png

@Nanny Doreen - i seem pretty busy, which is mad considering I don't have any kids, no job, and a very very limited social life due to lack of money. I like to keep busy :)

@Rachelmid - well done on your loss! Have put your loss on the spreadsheet, will upload it again in a few days once we've had a few more results in.

I somehow lost a pound this week, I am completely flabbergasted! That was over 2 weeks too as I 'weighed in' on home scales last week (which are absolute crap, and about 3-4lbs out!) I am deffo going to gain next week as it's my birthday this weekend and I have a very busy week ahead of me. Am going to try and have an on plan day tomorrow, and take it each day from there. My eating has been really, really bad of late - I've lost my appetite so haven't been eating proper meals, usually only 1 meal a day but then eating complete rubbish in between like chocolate and cereal bars. I'm lacking in energy and am super tired. I have a hospital appointment on my birthday too, which I'm really dreading :( Good news though, the agency might have cleared all my documents to begin work next week, so hopefully I'll get some money in the bank as I am SKINT.

I bought a 12 week countdown on the back of the agency news and also because you get a free book and my last countdown had run out. I'm going to check on my diary and see what's achieveable in the next 12 weeks, but I'd like to have a real crack at getting to my lowest SW weight which I was at this time last year. That was 12 stone 7 lbs, so I have 8 lbs to go from where I am today. Have learned not to aim too high, so I'm going for an average of a pound a week which will get me nicely under my lowest, and any more than that is a bonus!

Back