Fab febuary challenge! 4 weeks, 4 weigh ins, 4 chances...

I lost 1.5 - really happy :)

@Nanny Doreen - i seem pretty busy, which is mad considering I don't have any kids, no job, and a very very limited social life due to lack of money. I like to keep busy :)

@Rachelmid - well done on your loss! Have put your loss on the spreadsheet, will upload it again in a few days once we've had a few more results in.

I somehow lost a pound this week, I am completely flabbergasted! That was over 2 weeks too as I 'weighed in' on home scales last week (which are absolute crap, and about 3-4lbs out!) I am deffo going to gain next week as it's my birthday this weekend and I have a very busy week ahead of me. Am going to try and have an on plan day tomorrow, and take it each day from there. My eating has been really, really bad of late - I've lost my appetite so haven't been eating proper meals, usually only 1 meal a day but then eating complete rubbish in between like chocolate and cereal bars. I'm lacking in energy and am super tired. I have a hospital appointment on my birthday too, which I'm really dreading :( Good news though, the agency might have cleared all my documents to begin work next week, so hopefully I'll get some money in the bank as I am SKINT.

I bought a 12 week countdown on the back of the agency news and also because you get a free book and my last countdown had run out. I'm going to check on my diary and see what's achieveable in the next 12 weeks, but I'd like to have a real crack at getting to my lowest SW weight which I was at this time last year. That was 12 stone 7 lbs, so I have 8 lbs to go from where I am today. Have learned not to aim too high, so I'm going for an average of a pound a week which will get me nicely under my lowest, and any more than that is a bonus!

I like to keep busy too. I have started meeting a lady from SW class who is disabled and have found that sometimes I can be a real help to her. Mind you she is very independant.
I am also aiming for 1lb per week. If we aim to high we get disappointed don`t we.

2lb lost :)

February challenge is very challenging for me for loads of reasons!! So feeling relieved that I have stayed the same but it leaves me still up from the end of January. Just reminding myself this is not a race, slow and steady...

Feb is not gunna be a good one for me 2nd wi and a maintain so still 10lb to go :/ and im away next week so wont be able to weigh for 2 weeks now

2nd weigh-in, 3lbs off, also got my 2.5stone award :D

Lost 3lb tonite 1.5lb to go xx

ive put on 2lb this week, I am rubbish at this! it's completely my fault I know exactly what I've done wrong but I can't seem to get back into the mindframe! im sitting here eating a crisp roll! Oh well, might have failed this months challenge :(

Back