Fab febuary challenge! 4 weeks, 4 weigh ins, 4 chances...

Week 2: STS.
Week 3: STS.

Seem to be stuck in a rut. It's going to take a miracle to reach my february goal by next week but I'll give it a shot!!

ive put on 2lb this week, I am rubbish at this! it's completely my fault I know exactly what I've done wrong but I can't seem to get back into the mindframe! im sitting here eating a crisp roll! Oh well, might have failed this months challenge :(

Don't worry hun - it's not a race. Why don't we change your target for the month - how about even just try and maintain the weight you are at for the next 2 weeks? Anything else is a bonus. take it slow, there's lots of time to lose and it sure took it's time going on so it won't be quick getting rid of excess weight. I've gained this week too (birthday weekend) and am currently finishing off a big pot of toffee popcorn :(

My consultant is unwell this week so will be going to a more local group on weds I think...will have pancakes tomorrow, then after weigh in on weds I'm going to hit it HARD and try get a few lbs off.

Congrats everyone on a wicked week 2 - results are in, spreadsheet has been updated :) I was away a lot this week just gone as it was my birthday so went out 5 nights on the trot :O I don't drink alcohol though so the damage isn't that bad, had mainly diet cokes but there was some chocolate and naughty food that snuck in. I've been a bit better though, I think I'm getting sick of the horrible food and will be back on plan after weigh in this week. To those who are struggling, remember it's not a race! And we can change your target if you'd like to move it...I know the feeling of pressure to meet expectations can drag you down.

Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 00.29.44.png

Week 3 -0.5lb xx

Sorry been AWOL...stayed the same last week again...getting a bit predictable. My birthday was this week and I know Ive eaten too much birthday cake,a mummy special sunday dinner just means not SW friendly and 2 pancackes last night they were made with skimmed milk and I had banana as my filling with a small spread of jam...yummy.

3.5 lbs off :)

1 on for me 8.5lbs to go for Feb challenge not going to happen lol Maybe March will be my month rofl xx

Week 3 and success at last, 3lbs off bringing me back to 16st 5lbs. I won't make my ambitious target this month but just glad to be back on track.

Wooosh! half pound off for me which isn't much but considering how bad I've been I'll take it and run. I've had 2 or 3 fluke weeks on the trot now though. Going to start proper afresh on Monday, its hard when I'm feeling pretty crappy though. I just need to force myself to make something healthy. got no energy at the min.

Got a days work tomorrow with the agency, first in 3 months!!! will be a shock to the system but i'm looking forward to it. maybe a return to work will guide me back on plan *fingers crssed*

will update the spreadsheet on Sunday when i get back...good luck everyone! x

1/2 off for me, slow and steady :)

Back