Fab febuary challenge! 4 weeks, 4 weigh ins, 4 chances...

Week 4, lost 2lbs! Didn't reach my February target but did let myself go a bit with my birthday week (well, it's only once a year!).

Another 2lbs on this week. Really don't know whats came over me these last few weeks, every morning i wake up with good intentions and they are cuppered by lunchtime!

Well......line drawn. Start afresh tomorrow (I mean it this time!) 1 day at a time!

Congrats afgain everyone, last week of the month now!!! Will get the spreadsheet with week 3's results uploaded tomorrow.

I'll also start a March challenge if you all like? I have been just awful at focusing, but have bought a 12 week countdown so am hoping to snap back into the zone and get another stone off in that time :)

Congrats afgain everyone, last week of the month now!!! Will get the spreadsheet with week 3's results uploaded tomorrow.

I'll also start a March challenge if you all like? I have been just awful at focusing, but have bought a 12 week countdown so am hoping to snap back into the zone and get another stone off in that time :)

Thank you for all the work you do for all of us a march challenge sounds great hope u r getting/on the right track now x

I'm thinking this whole month is going to be STS....I have my last February weigh in on Friday and I doubt very much I will get a miracle loss of the 3lb I pledged....

Can you put me down for a holiday for week 4, really sorry to mess you around but I broke my foot yesterday and won't be able to get to weigh in tomorrow. :-(

weighed in today lost 1.5lb so hit my target many thanks for updating hopefully see you all in march xx

1lb off for me so ttal 3 not quit the 10.5 I had hoped for but Im still entering March lighter than I entered Feb ;) xx

Yes please!!!
I have 3 childrens birthdays plus mothers day its going to be a challenge!! xx

I have to get weighed tomorrow. Away looking after grandkids last week, couldn`t get to weigh in. Back again on Monday due to child minder probs, find it hard when I am here. I think I have put a lb on. Fingers crossed.

This is week 4 now, Did I miss week 3 chart update?

Last edited:
I didn't go to class this week ended up in a & e my heart went into a fib, very scary, so technically I haven't hit target think it's 8lb in total this month. Thanks for the hard work on this x

Hi I am down 3lbs this week. I didn't reach my target but am happy to have undone the early Feb damage. I will also like a March challenge.

Well....Well...after 3 weeks staying the same my last weigh in this morning is showing 2lb loss so all though I haven't done my target of a measly 3lb for Feburary I have achieved my 4 yes that's 4 stone award...doing a little jiggy dance.....:wee: :banana dancer: :stickdance:

good luck everyone else on your last weigh in of the month and remember as long as you are either less than you started or the same as you started you have achieved something.....I am quickly learning this...I am realising that it is fine to STS weekly cos actually that's what I want, I don't want to be up and down one week weight on the next week trying to get off what went on and so on....

Would love a March challenge. Has there been a link for it yet please

Week 4, 0.5lb gain!! Not been a brilliant month, but I am up for a March challenge. One day I will actually achieve a target.

Back