Failed Miserably

pammyd

Silver Member
I've failed miserably for the last couple of days:break_diet:, have tried to get back on track today, no such luck, so have decided - I'm having a blow out:wow:! Don't try and stop me! I'm gonna eat it:eat:, :party0051:drink it :party0036:and maybe even smoke it :smoke:.
Then I promise I'm back on it Monday:innocent0001:
I've got too much on this weekend to try and be good, birthday party tomorrow night, girls night in (with wine) tonight and dinner with in laws Sunday:eek:, I think that's why I've been kinda hard to keep on track, my mind is already saying whats the point:grumble:. So I'm thinking if I "plan" to be "bad" it won't feel like I've failed.... and I'll get right back on it :D Am i stupid?

I've got too much on this weekend to try and be good, birthday party tomorrow night, girls night in (with wine) tonight and dinner with in laws Sunday:eek:, I think that's why I've been kinda hard to keep on track, my mind is already saying whats the point:grumble:. So I'm thinking if I "plan" to be "bad" it won't feel like I've failed.... and I'll get right back on it :D

You could plan to be not too bad.
1) Girls night in with wine; - dance loads to counter the effect a bit
2) Birthday Party; - ditto, it will also give you less time to eat. And remember why you are doing this, you'll end up frumpy at forty, fifty & sixty if you don't act now.
3) Dinner with in laws; - enjoy the conversation and go easy on the roast spuds.
Have a good weekend - you'll feel great on Monday when you've shown yourself how much willpower you have.
Vi XX

I dont think this excuse washes!!! :p

You can be slightly naughty and still be mindful of SW and your goal of being slimmer and healthier. Dont go mental, enjoy yourself but just keep a check on what youre consumming :)

Chicola, Jesca, Beekeeper, you're all so right...

I hope you have a fab weekend - just do your best and remember if you are struggling then you can use flexi-syns even if it is 50etc and remember SW is for life :D

I have a big blow out every week, and I still manage to lose.
Even if you choose to eat and drin k everything and anything you want, I'd still try and syn it (even if it goes way over the 105 weekly syns) - at least this way, you know exactly where you stand and you're still conscious of what you're consuming.... xxxx

(Lovin' all your smile's)

I agree with the others, don't blow all the hard work you have done so far.

*Try* and make good choices and enjoy yourself!

Emma xx

Back