Failure is not an option..this time!

Thanks Sleepymum, have you done the couch to 5k or are you a runner? I am very surprised at how easy I am taking to it and I do feel energised! How is your SW journey?

Lovehandles...your WI seems to come around really fast lol! Are you on track for it?

I'm really looking forward to WI, if I lose anything over 1/2pound I'll get into the 15's!!

Is does doesn't it?? The weeks are flying by! I'm hoping for a 2lb loss at least. Last week I WI at 12 St 11. I want to be in single digits on the lb side. Yer I've been really good I'm on day 12 100% so it should happen for me! Can't wait to here ur results this week! Ur diary looks good xx

Oh god no I am not a runner. Did the couch to 5k, really enjoyed it. Did a couple of 10k walks, really love them which I never taught I would say.
I think when your head is in the right place, you can do anything.

So Take That day is over let's assess the damage :)

Breakfast:
Scrambled egg
Beans w curry powder
1 lean rasher
1 slice wholemeal w tsp ex light spread (1 syn)
Few slices of 1/2 syn roulade

Lunch:
1/2 tin beans
2 slices wholemeal (HexB and 3 syns)
42g cheese (hexB)
Ham
Tbsp pickle (1 syn)

Concert:
2 x jack Daniels (8 syns)
3 x smirnoff mojitos (20 syns??)
Plate of chips rice curry sauce. (only ate 1/2 though lol so...15 syns??)

Did dance NON-STOP from time I arrived at the ground (6pm) until 11pm not to mention the fact that we walked roughly 10k between getting there and back and at quite a decent pace too! So hopefully the damage was limited and im straight back on track today :)

Sleepymum did the couch to 5 programme not turn you into a runner?? I'm hoping that by time I get to end I'm gonna be one of those people that go out running for fun lol

I am more a slow jogger lol, but love it. Really clears the mind. I still tend to jog a mile, power walk a mile. Do ten k like this. Can jog the 5k but,a lot of mini marathons are ten k.

Once you get in some training you will love it..

Hey sorry folks, really bloody sick with chest infection so life is pretty messy :-((

Lovehandles how was WI?!

Sleepymum..Robbie was amazing!! I wouldn't have been thrilled about him coming back but gotta say he stole the show!!

Eating has been pretty random because I'm sick :-((. Superfree not so great as I'm not hungry enough really to eat meals let alone starters! Munched a few too many galaxy ripples :-(

Hi Amo,
Dont worry about plan too much. When your sick your sick and you need to take care of yourself and get better.
Once your well, then get back on track.

Hope your feeling well soon hun!

Aw dont ask :( i struggled not to cry on the scales!! I gained half a pound! I no its not much but i was really good :(
It wasnt my normal C, her boss was covering for the evening. And every single person gained (except one lady who lost 1lb) one gent asked if they were the same scales, she said no but they all give the same reading! Im hoping shes wrong and we all loose loads next week :(

Hope u feel better soon hun! Take care xx

Hey!! Sorry all, have been (still am) really I'll. Haven't slept in 4 nights with the bloody coughing. Started double strength antibiotics today :-((. Made it to WI last night and was down a pound! Pretty chuffed with that given the madness! I was barely eating but a lot of what I did eat wasn't good so that was a great result :)

Still really I'll but am being good when I am eating. I won't make WI on thur as I've got Bon Jovi!!! (hopefully I'm still alive by then!!)

How is everyone doing?!

Hi all, kinda almost back to normal so here goes

Saturday

Brekkie:
Strawberries
Beans w curry powder
3 eggs scrambled
2 lean rashers
Slab of scan bran chic fudge cake with strawberries!!

Lunch:
Oops..went on a mad cleaning/shopping/organising buzz so didn't grab anything! Though it was 11am when I had brekkie so no wonder I wasn't hungry!!

Dinner:
Few chippy chips (bout 10 total to I'll say 15 syns)
Lean steak mince burger
White bun (11 syns)
Mushrooms
Onions
Garden salad

Snacks:
Pineapple strawberries
Meringue nest (3 syns)
Tsp ice cream(2 syns)
Strawberries

Total syns : 31 :-((

Hope your feeling well soon.

Oh my god...We must have same taste in music. Love Bon Jovi. Have seen them about 8 times. Brilliant live.......

Back