Fainting!!!!

loislane

Yesterday was my birthday and determined to have a good time I excelled myself! Friday I'd walked all round london and travelled home yesterday morning to come home to a wii fit for my present, so I got stuck into that most the afternoon, later I went dog racing with a flask of water for my soup and then my friends wanted to go to pub when we got home so wanting to carry on with the birthday festivities I said yes giving my hub my LL bag to take home but when I got to pub I realized I'd sent him off with my bar!! Oh well I'll have it when I get home..... An hour later was in a pub and I began to feel dizzy and sick next thing I know I'm on the floor!!!! Bouncers all around my drunk friends trying to help yelling it's her bday and she's sober not sure if they believed me!
I think I must have done too much and not having my bar wiped me out!
Has anyone else fainted?
Xxx

yes, it happened to me once, i was on Cambridge though. near the end i was also admitted to the hospital because the diet messed up my TOTM and i was leaking like the Hoover Dam, the nurses and doctors thought i was miscarrying, even though i told them it's impossible (they did not want to believe me..), so they put me in the hospital for the night:/
i heard quite a lot of ppl faint while on VLCD but it really isn't that bad. was on it for more than 7 months and only fainted once:) i would ask a CDC for advice though on what to do when you faint- there might be some vitamins or smth u can take??

oh dear that doesn't sound great!
I've not yet fainted but i'm suffering from terrible postural hypo tension! Every time i stand up i'm extremely dizzy, its gotten progressively worse the more weight i've lost. I'm certain it'll rectify itself once i'm eating again.
If your faint is a one off i don't think i'd worry too much, perhaps you just overdid it a little. It sounds like you had a very busy day!
If it happens again, perhaps talk to your LL councilor and your GP xxx

Happy Birthday for yesterday Lois :).Hope you are feeling better now.Have you been having regular BP checks?And how is it?Perhaps next time you go to GPs/Practice Nurse you should ask them to do a sitting and standing BP,just in case you have postural hypotension like Jessica.If it happens again I would speak to GP.
take care xx

hi there
i go through stages of feeling really lightheaded - the mornings when i get out of bed are worse.

it got much better milk week but is starting to happen again

still i'd rather that than be 3.5 stone heavier!

daisy x

hi there
i go through stages of feeling really lightheaded - the mornings when i get out of bed are worse.

it got much better milk week but is starting to happen again

still i'd rather that than be 3.5 stone heavier!

daisy x
Me too, although it does irritate me sometimes - I feel dizzy when I get up an awful lot. BP is fine, so I am going to try drinking more water.

Hope you're ok now Lois and it was just a one-off, it must have been a little bit scary xx

oh dear that doesn't sound great!
I've not yet fainted but i'm suffering from terrible postural hypo tension! Every time i stand up i'm extremely dizzy, its gotten progressively worse the more weight i've lost. I'm certain it'll rectify itself once i'm eating again.

i have the same thing, it didn't pass after i started eating though. still have it every single day when i get out of bed, out of a chair, off the couch, etc. i often have to actually sit down again because i feel like i am going to fall down. it's not the best:/

It happened to me once when I was in Argos on a Saturday afternoon, not the greatest experience I ever had. I didn't actually faint but felt sick and extremely lightheaded. I was so embarrassed which wasn't helped when the shop assistant shouted over the counter to ask if I was drunk, I wanted the ground to swallow me up. Luckily enough another customer came to my rescue and gave me some water and helped me came around. Hasn't happened since though

I get dizzy occasionally now, mainly when I am in the gym though I think that's more that I push myself really hard than solely the diet causing it! lol

Back