ProPoints Fairys diary.

christmasfairy1

Silver Member
Hi all just thought I'd start a diary to keep a visible reminder of what I'm putting in my mouth lol.
So today we had an Easter egg hunt and there was sooooooo much yummy food going round I found I so hard to keep my hands of it.

So ......
Small banana for breakie
Lunch was mixed salad, beetroot, 1 slice of ham 1oz of chicken
I pckt of ww cheese curls
Small amount of sugar free jelly

Dinner
1 ww bagel
3 slices of turkey ham
1 slice of cheese
1 tomato

Snacks
3 ww marshmallow caramels
1 packet of mini ryvitas ( multi pack)
1 coco pops cereal bar
Fruit salad

By my reckoning I have 5/29 pp left an I'm stuffed
Gosh seems like a lot of food and I was worried about not having enough points to last the day.

Ok so today has been a bit of a disaster ran out of points by early evening grrrrrr so todY has looked like this

Bfast
1 small banana
Oat so simple made with water
1 mc Donalds latte
An apple
Lunch
A ww bagel with turkey ham, a slice of cheese and a tomato
Small bag of Ryvitas
Curly wurly

Dinner
Ww Mexican chilli with 20 g of low low grated cheese
Mini twister

Mixed fruit pack

Wi tomorrow let's see if this first week has worked fingers crossed x

Wi today eek
Breakfast banana
Snacks throughout day curly wurlly
2 packets French fries
Special k bites
Danone actuvia yog
Ww cheesy puffs
Tea
Bns chips
Waitrose slow cooked beef with sweet pot and pinto beans
Twister ice lolly
Danone yog
1 ww sultana cookie

What a naff day!! Do not follow my example

I admire your honesty!! Well done - that's truly how we all get there rather than pretending to be following a plan - I hope your WI went well - look forward to following you - I must start my own diary here soon...

Wi number 1
4.5 lbs lost
Wooooooooooooooooooooo
Sooooooo chuffed can't begIn to tell u buttttttt it's my birthday today and going out for a meal tonight which I have abs no intention of pointing, so back on plan tomorrow

Ooooo fantastic you must be so thrilled and happy birthday what a great present x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haven't kept this updated this week grrrrrr really should manage my time better!!
Anyway lost another 2.5 this week which makes 7 lb I'n 2 weeks. I'm over the moon I'n all the weeks I did Sw I never got as far as a half a stone loss so I'm well chuffed.

Food diary is all over the place today will try log tomorrow x

That's great, well done

Sooooooooo haven't been around recently after a period of illness and then holiday , I've really let myself down.
I've put so much weight on recently I'm nearly as heavy as when i started slimming world.
Had decided to re start on discovery today but then took kids to to the cinema and ended up eating crisps , malteesers etc
I'm so cross with myself , i badly need some kind of motivation to get onto plan .
I'm determined to start tomorrow so watch this space .......

Day 1
OSS for breckie,
Warburton sarnie thin with 100g of baked beans and 15 g of low low grated cheese.
And for tea a morrisons tuna pasta melt at 5.5 points and my spare points have been used up on the following
100g cherries
A cheese twister
A bag of quavers
2 bags of Worcester sauce French fries
And a bag of velvet crunch
( god I'm a sucka for crisps)
And a small pot of fruit salad
Thinking about trying an appetite suppressant as some days i find mysf thinking about food from th moment my eyes are open and it often leads to my diet downfall. Must do some research .

Day2
Missed Brekkie as had a stupidly early app at the fracture clinic to remove sons plaster cast.
Lunch was a bachelors sweet and sour pot noodley Thingy magig 2.5 pts
Followed by a cheese twister and 100 g of cherries.
Dinner was a morrisons tuna pasta bake yummmm 5.5 pts and the rest of my points I'm embarrassed to say were taken up on a variety of velvet crunch, quavers and French fries ! Ohhhhhh then to my delight discovered i had 4 pts left so had a Tescos own brand mars bar !
Extremely unhealthy day no veg, minimal fruit however i did manage a decent amount of water today and i did stick to my points allowance.

Boo :) here to follow xx

Ooh Carly you found me lol not a very worthwhile follow I'm afraid, broke the diet yesterday, have been I'll all day today. Will try again tomorrow feel free to kick my butt though x

Hope u feel better!!

*kicks butt* - glad I found u! I was thinking I hadn't heard from u for a while! U can do it xx

Totally off plan , sorry Carly need a few days to sort my head out i think , get back on plan .
Here's to a couple of crappy days then back on it by wed i hope
X

Ok poppet! I'll be here :) x

Back