Fakeaways Book

Will have to pick it up :)

Im thinking of buying it! Arr the pizzas like a real pizza though or is the recepies using wraps/pittas

It's real pizza, a lot of the recipes appearing on the Sw site seem to be Big Mac in a bowl, cake in a cup, doner type stuff we've all been doing for yrs

The pizza recipe is in the new magazine, looks good!

Although, my meals never look like the pics... I make the UGLIEST SW chips known to man

Hahaha my chips are ugly as well lol. Picked up my book not sure which one is my favourite, will have to make them all, oh dear what a shame ;)

Getting mine tomorrow night!!

Oh this sounds great, will be sure to pick one up next week!

I want a copy. Might have to visit the online books store. How many recipes don't use meat? Or can be converted? That sometimes puts me off recipe books....

Thanks Paul :) I'd love to know the general run down so I know if its worth the spends :) x

Thanks Paul :) I'd love to know the general run down so I know if its worth the spends :) x

I wasn't sure wether to buy it so I actually took some pics of the recipes on my iPhone :)

Sneaky I know but I couldn't afford it x

Yeah mine never look as good as the pictures! However they probably spend hours on them to get them perfect. ;)

I want a copy. Might have to visit the online books store. How many recipes don't use meat? Or can be converted? That sometimes puts me off recipe books....

I got the book last night. There's more veggie options than I thought and most meals can be adapted to use vegetables or quorn, def worth it :)

I got the book last night. There's more veggie options than I thought and most meals can be adapted to use vegetables or quorn, def worth it :)

Here is the index, it shows the veggie options...

Attachments

• image-255336351.jpg
    image-255336351.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 676
  • image-2835323935.jpg
    image-2835323935.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 405
Back