Fakeaways Book

Wow, thanks Sam (and everyone) reckon that they could be converted and the Mexican bean burgers would always be a winner. Yummy. Think I'll be treating myself to an early bday present. Maybe if I get to 12.5st I could have it then! :)

ooh sounds great! I can think of a few fakeaway ideas but after the usual chow mein, egg fried rice and various sticky chickeny type things for 'chinese' I run out of ideas! Might try and get hold of this!!

Very frustrated - ordered it the week before with one of the consultants helpers because our consultant was doing the new member talk in another room. Helper looked at order list, saw my name already there and did not write it down. Turns out my name was one the list already because it was another person with the same name from another group who had already placed her order. So now I have reordered it and have to wait the extra week before I get my copy :( It looks great, can't wait to try some of the recipes in there.

I had burger in a bowl last night, I know the recipe is on here somewhere but I never try new recipes and last night I made my family burgers and fries so decided to give in to my craving and try this recipe out. It was so good, the sauce was thick like a dip but I had to use greek style yoghurt didn't have fromage frais, every mouthful took me a step closer to heaven! I have one portion left over so will have it for my lunch. Looking forward to trying the chicken tikka on Fri, only problem is that I am on original and eating rice is a no no, any ideas?

I had burger in a bowl last night, I know the recipe is on here somewhere but I never try new recipes and last night I made my family burgers and fries so decided to give in to my craving and try this recipe out. It was so good, the sauce was thick like a dip but I had to use greek style yoghurt didn't have fromage frais, every mouthful took me a step closer to heaven! I have one portion left over so will have it for my lunch. Looking forward to trying the chicken tikka on Fri, only problem is that I am on original and eating rice is a no no, any ideas?

I eat a lot of curries and stir fries on original, and instead of rice I fill half my plate with rocket leaves, half a chopped red pepper, half a chopped apple. I drizzle a bit of balsamic vinegar over it, and put a dollop of fat free fromage frais beside it. Then I plate up my curry on the other side of the plate. The crunchy cold pepper and apple is lovely against the hot food. And you can dip bits into the fromage frais

I'm going to experiment with a recipe tonight, I'm torn between the saag aloo and the vegetable biryani

Thank you coughdrop, that sounds amazing, just copying all that onto my mob so I don't forget! Realy really can't wait for Friday now :D

Thank you coughdrop, that sounds amazing, just copying all that onto my mob so I don't forget! Realy really can't wait for Friday now :D

Also, when you buy a bag of rocket, see if you can buy some of those big ziplock bags too... I find bags of salad are too big to eat in one/two sittings, but by the third day they get wilted and I end up chucking them. If you open the bag on day 1, use what you want out of it, and put the entire bag into a zip lock bag (which is why you need the big ones), it keeps a lot longer in the fridge.

I do the same with my chopped pepper and apple, all left overs get zipped up and stored for the next day.

Try the cauliflower rice! Grate some cauliflower into a bowl and microwave. Apparently it's hard to tell that it isn't rice. Not tried it yet.

Back