fallen off the wagon

KIKI FT

hey all as many of u may have noticecd been having a really hard time with tfr and been a bit moany so as a little pick me up i know should not have but i did i have just had a small poached egg i hope this does not ruin my diet and i am straight back to tfr but needed something salty in my cardboard mouth it felt really strange but yet great i feel really full with it quite oddly, anywho i am moving on and moving strong will this affect me badly ?

I have to agree with Lillie, drink the water and be strong!! Slap those naughty little hands of yours ;)

hey all as many of u may have noticecd been having a really hard time with tfr and been a bit moany so as a little pick me up i know should not have but i did i have just had a small poached egg i hope this does not ruin my diet and i am straight back to tfr but needed something salty in my cardboard mouth it felt really strange but yet great i feel really full with it quite oddly, anywho i am moving on and moving strong will this affect me badly ?

hi hon why dont u try the maintance program?u still loose loads of weight on it and u can have an evening meal..xjx

Get back on that wagon! No point worrying about the egg now! Drink, drink, drink, (water of course)

Hi all
Can you do the maintenance at any time, what I mean is do you have to be at goal before you can do it or can you choose to do it at anytime whether or not you have done the tfr? Also can you drink on the maintenance programme? How many meals and shakes do you have per day?
Thanks

Hey bindi - some people do maintanence instead of tfr - if you have less than 2 stone to lose your chemist should only let you do maintanence - you wont lose as much as tfr but it means you still get a meal!

Come on Kiki, put that mini blip behind you, we all have moments of weakness, but we are all doing LT for the same reason:D......

if we keep cheating, it'll take longer:sigh:

You can do it:)

thanks Tracy i have been to my 3rd weigh in and only lost 3 lbs still TOTM after 2 weeks and this is really affecting me i think mood wise etc

thanks Tracy i have been to my 3rd weigh in and only lost 3 lbs still TOTM after 2 weeks and this is really affecting me i think mood wise etc

3 pounds is great you should be really proud of yourself,no wonder your craving food with the totm on your doorstep,stick with it if you can,3 weeks is a long time,take it day by day u can do it hon,and think of how nuch weight u will loose when the totm bloating leaves wohoooooooooooo

Kiki,
Im in my 3rd wk and have totm too and want to eat anything in site (havent yet though, everytime I think of food I drink the water), I have been fine up until now, hopefully I will be back to normal when totm is finished and go back to only craving food occasionally as opposed to thinking of it all the time. On a lighter note, I tried on some hol clothes that fitted me last yr and they fit, Im delighted as I had put on around st and half since last hol. It gives me the motivation to carry on............now stay away from the fridge/presses and get the water into ya girl!!!!!!!

Kiki,
Im in my 3rd wk and have totm too and want to eat anything in site (havent yet though, everytime I think of food I drink the water), I have been fine up until now, hopefully I will be back to normal when totm is finished and go back to only craving food occasionally as opposed to thinking of it all the time. On a lighter note, I tried on some hol clothes that fitted me last yr and they fit, Im delighted as I had put on around st and half since last hol. It gives me the motivation to carry on............now stay away from the fridge/presses and get the water into ya girl!!!!!!!

great advise hon xjx

Hey bindi - some people do maintanence instead of tfr - if you have less than 2 stone to lose your chemist should only let you do maintanence - you wont lose as much as tfr but it means you still get a meal!

My chemist said you can go on the TFR as long as you have at least a stone to lose...I think they all say different things!!

the guidelines my chemist showed said bmi of 25+ and you van go down as low as 20 bmi like shaz says they are all different first chemist i went to said i had to have a bmi of 30 or no go tut tut not right!!!!

I was told by my chemist you have to have a BMI of 25 or more....as my sis has a few pounds to loose (she has BMI of 23) and was told no......but agree think it depends on where you go.......

Back