Total Solution Faloola's Food Diary

WELL DONE!!!

That's great will power to resist I am totally impressed! Keep this up and you'll be a skinny mini in no time :D

X

Thanks guys the day finished well I had two more shakes and then some water - I don't mind shakes at work at all - do feel v v v v bloated and 'bunged up' I think I need to order some psyllium husks to get a bit more fibre in my diet

nervous about weighing in....

Day 8: 1st weigh in

Came home from night shift which was fine thankfully - diet wise but work wise that is another matter!

I went to bed as I was *dog tired* and scared I wouldn't have lost anything as my tummy is so bloated :(

Anyway I have just weighed myself and I have lost.... 8LBS!!!

YAYA

It's a flying visit tonight as I am back to work I just wanted to update my stats - how lame hahaha

Well done!! That's over half a stone. It always sounds more that way to me. Then I imagine that weight loss in my mind as 4 bags of sugar xx

WOW 8lb is amazing. Well done :) xxxx

WELL DONE!!!!!

8lbs loss is brilliant! if that doesn't help inspire you to keep going I dont know what will :p

I'm the same, when I loose I cannot wait to update my stats, its like a badge of achievement! :D

Keep up the good work your doing SO well :D

Day 9

Had the worst experience ever last night at work :tear_drop:

I basically collapsed - it was my own fault I felt a bit wobbly when I started but as I work in a busy maternity hospital (Im a midwife) I couldn't have my 2nd shake in time so I hadn't eaten for almost 13 hours :( I came over all funny and I thought I was going to pass out :(

My poor colleagues and the patient thought I was having a heart attack as I went sheet white...

I was taken to the staff room and I said I was ok I just had low blood sugar but I was fed tea with sugar and toast - I feel awful I just feel so defeated and upset

I knew this VCLD was tough but part of me wonders if it is realistic given my job :( I have cried most of the day as I feel like a failure I know I have knocked myslef out of ketosis (surely with bread and sugar) and I don't think I can cope with the feelings I had starting this plan...

I just feel so defeated after my weigh in yesterday, I haven't felt like eating at all I just feel terrible..

If I go quiet for a few days it's my sadness, I wish I wasn't getting married in 6 weeks otherwise I would say ok I will do it gradually but it's really for my day all this hard work.... so so down :(

Faloola don't you beat yourself up... You feeling well is the most important thing... Have you thought about having 4 pack days!? or WS for the days you are working!? I know you must be on your feet the whole time you are working! And probably need a little more to keep you going... 800 cals a day is still a VLCD! but maybe tide you over better! N keep your energy levels up!

You are getting married and that's positive no matter your size gorgeous!! Xxx

Hugs..... Hope you feel alot better very soon xxx

:hug99: I second what Alana said. You probably should adjust your packs and plan to your job. your health is more important than anything xx

I third what Alana and Determinedlady say, your health comes first absolutely. Don't be so hard on yourself and get yourself back into that positive frame of mind!

Hope you feel better soon :hug99: xx

Thank you all so much for your kind msgs I have calmed down a little after some sleep - think the emotions of the night caught up with me xxx I will probably laugh about it one day!

I think I am going to try having 4 packs on work days which is quite a challenge! I basically 'forgot' to eat yesterday as I am just never hungry - isn't it funny that our appetites are the thing that got us on this journey then it is completely gone?

I am just having a cuppa now to soothe me x

Hey faloola,

Only just caught up with your diet! Firstly don't beat yourself up over the sugar and toast! Trust me it's not the end I he world and you could even still be in keto (I had 2 biscuits once but stayed in keto).
Like Alana said, try four packs OR WS, I am a massive WS fan and find if I have a couple of WS days a week my losses are on a par with a load of TS girls who never eat! Also I have more energy, might be worth keeping some celery sticks with low fat cream cheese at work, that's my go to snack on WS days!

Dont give up, think of that 8lb loss! Same as my first week and look at me now! I eat A LOT and still loose!

You can do this :) think of that dress :)

Back