Fandango's 3 stone mission...

fandango

Ok...

Start weight: 17st 4lbs
Goal weight: 14st 4lbs
Interim target: 15st 13lbs
Current weight: 16st 10lbs
Week: 1

I'm starting this a diary a week late as I’ve just found the forums – see my intro thread when I’ve made it!

I am supporting my GF who is doing Slimming World with some of her friends and they’ve all posted a loss, which is encouraging.

I have resolved to:

· Eat breakfast (Weetabix + daily milk allowance – not an issue as I have drink water or black coffee).
· Snack on fruit/healthy foods.
· Cut alcohol down to almost zero
· Eat less processed food at meal-times

In the last week, I have done all of the above other than a couple of beers after playing rugby on Saturday (and I only had the beer as it was for a birthday celebration).

So, my first weigh in put me at – 8lbs, which is astonishing. I don’t think that I’ve really felt properly hungry and I think I’ve stuck to my 5 – 15 syns (usually struggling to consume 5 syns)

Looking forward to next week and some more hopeful progress.

Week: 1
Start weight: 17st 4lbs
Goal weight: 14st 4lbs

Interim target: 15st 13lbs
Current weight: 16st 10lbs
Change from last week: +/- 0lbs

Stayed the same this week.

Went reasonably well until the weekend, I had a McDonald's meal and some party food on Sunday as it was the GF's daughter's birthday party. I also injured myself on Saturday at rugby - I ruptured my medial collateral ligament in my right knee, so I'm feeling very down as I can't exercise at all.

In fairness, I think that a maintenance week was as good as it was going to get. But, I'm knuckling down for this week and eating properly as I know I can't resolve a slip up by exercising my way out of it.

Onwards and upwards, I suppose - or downwards in terms of the readout on the scales.

Back