Fao Erika/Riotgirrrrl

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by nicoleaimee, 29 October 2010 Social URL.

1. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hey hun :)

how are you today??

have you changed your goal weight? god if i got down to 9st being 5"6/7 id look like skeletor :))

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Riotgrrrrl

Riotgrrrrl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hey hun no my goal weight has always been the same from day 1 - although thinking about it, now Ive lost some weight, I'd probably look ill at 9 stone, Im a 12-14 now at 12 stone so god knows what Id be if I got that low. Im gonna change it to 10stone I think....yeah I'll do that now xxx

4. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    good girl, 9st is far too low! looking at your FB pics you dont look very overweight at all! im in a 14/16 just now at 12st 4lbs so i just want to get comfortably in a 12 and ill be a happy bunny :)

5. Riotgrrrrl

Riotgrrrrl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I look enormous in those school girl pics! Then I reason that actually, all the girls Im with are range from size zero to size 8 so Im bound to look huge. Thats my excuse anyway and Im sticking to it lol. One of them has a 22 inch waist! AND shes had 2 kids. Cow lol jk I love her to bits really xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.