FAO Georgie Porgeous

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
LOVE the new pic :D

It's like your old self is looking at your new self in amazement... proper good & works on loadsa levels :D

& may I say once again that every pic of the new you I see you look so so classy & you're always a-glow with an inner confidence - so sexy :)

PS I'm not crackin on to ya - honest ;) :eek:

I just always speak from me heart - can't help myself :)

LOVE the new pic :D

It's like your old self is looking at your new self in amazement... proper good & works on loadsa levels :D

& may I say once again that every pic of the new you I see you look so so classy & you're always a-glow with an inner confidence - so sexy :)

You Sir are a gentlemen and know how to make a girl smile, as well as blush!

I hadn't looked at it that way until you pointed it out but, yes it does look like I am looking at the new me lol!

Thank you sooo much, I couldn't have done it without lovely people like you and your kindness means so much.

I look forward to repaying your compliments xxxxx

Georgie, you never cease to inspire me. I think you should change your name to Gorgeous. Seeing you in your wedding dress has made me want to fit into mine - and mine was also elegant and up to the minute when I got married!!!!!! Lol!!!

x

Ohhhh these pics are fab, you look amazing

I work in LB by the way x

Thanks Teeny, small world! I take it you live round this neck of the woods then?
x

lovely new pic georgie xx

Love ya babes xx

Georgie, you never cease to inspire me. I think you should change your name to Gorgeous. Seeing you in your wedding dress has made me want to fit into mine - and mine was also elegant and up to the minute when I got married!!!!!! Lol!!!

x

Awww thank you and glad I am not alone on the up to the minute frock... what do they call it these days.... on trend?! xx

PS I'm not crackin on to ya - honest ;) :eek:

I just always speak from me heart - can't help myself :)

Bless ya, speaking from the heart, best way to be xx

LOL! THATS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT WHEN I SEEN THAT PICTURE!!

It really looks like the old u is taking a double take at the new you!

NEW SEXY GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL PRETTY SLIM AND SLENDER NEW YOU....

u are so awesome babe - xox

Couldnt agree more!! Georgie always looks so damn great and has always supported us all xxxx

she lovely :)

Indeed! xx

Stop now, cos ya gonna make me cry :D:cry::D

:sign0168::thankyou:

G is just chuffing ace!!!

Thanks Teeny, small world! I take it you live round this neck of the woods then?
x

Love ya babes xx

Awww thank you and glad I am not alone on the up to the minute frock... what do they call it these days.... on trend?! xx

WOW don't you look gorgeous porgeous!!!

What is KFC going to do without you?

The guys have said it all hun. You look flipping fantastic hun. I think this is my favorite picture of you........even though they are all fab.

Well done hun!!!!!!!!!

:cry::cry:That's it the floodgates have opened :cry::cry::cry:

Bless you all xxxxx now somebody slap me! xxxx

now im going to cry too! lol xox

Porgeous, I've found your before and after photos very inspiring. My starting weight was the same as yours. Well, it was 14st 0½lb so it gives me a good idea of the difference I'll see if I don't give up this time. :)

what is this IF business??

Porgeous, I've found your before and after photos very inspiring. My starting weight was the same as yours. Well, it was 14st 0½lb so it gives me a good idea of the difference I'll see if I don't give up this time. :)

come on! dont say IF!!!

SAY - it gives me a good idea of the difference I'll see WHEN I GET TO GOAL this time. :)

LANGUAGE IS EVERYTHING :) XOX

YOU WILL DO IT THIS TIME!!! XXXX

Back