FAO Inhaler Users

Loser85

Gold Member
Was wondering if anyone else has had a tight chest whilst on LT? I woke up with it this morning, wasnt really bad just uncomfortable. Had to use inhaler and it seemed to ease. Do you think this could be diet related or just one of those things?

My daughters been very wheezy & the doctor said it was becoz the pollen is very high at the mo & a lot of asthmatics r suffering. I no a lot of people with summer colds as well x

Hi I have asthma and have been a bit puffed out, I also just put this down to pollen. If your worried go to the Doctors. Better safe than sorry. You will know your asthma and be able to judge now doubt.

Im not overly worried, was just wondering if it was a coincidence that its happening same time as diet thats all. Tis all fine now, but if it gets worse at all ill get hold of GP. Thanks for replies :)

Could it of been a it of indigestion/heart burn from the chicken soup? I remember I experienced a fair bit of heartburn having CD soups. But it did subside some what..

If you feeling at all unwell/bad chest tomorrow please get it checked out sweety..

xx

Luckily, I haven't needed any of my inhalers since being on LT and my asthma has never felt so good so hopefully yours is just related to the increase in pollen at the mo. All the ingredients of each shake are printed on the bag so it might be worth checking those out. Maybe you're sensitive to aspartame or something? Hope it clears up soon x

Back