FAO Lisa D

You can put all your info in under User CP top left Cherl

LOL, there you go Cherl.

Just being nosey, as I'm a new (re)starter

That's fantastic news Cherl, a great loss!

Lisa D, good luck to you too, hope you get a good result!

Bad jar feel free to join in.......We can all help each other. I only started this thread as I knew Lisa was starting off like me and needed a buddy. We like lots of buddies!

Thanks cherl.

I'm just wating for a nice woosh like yours - i've only lost a couple of pounds so far - think i need to up the meat and cut down on the cheese!

Well my whoosh didnt last long! Ive only lost 1lb since tues and im not happy. Well i suppose its going in the right direction so making me even more determined now. I tried cauli mash to go with my mince tonight and it was actually really nice, a little on the creamy side for me so think i'll use less next time. Brought Neris and India's book too. Its great, not a normal diet book at all.

I use a lot of Neris & India's recipes... just check the carb contents as some are not suitable for induction.

Try not to get hung up on the weight shifting, 1lb loss in 4 days is fab tho... take your measurements they'll give you a more accurate indication of fat shifting.x

I wish id taken my measurements before i started this diet. Oh well i'll have to do them now. Ive only got the pig to twig book but really think the cookbook is a must. Their recipes sound amazing. Am i only in the introduction stage for 2wks? If so only a couple of days to go.

Lisa hun, how you getting on?

Cherl, the less you have to lose the slower it goes love.

Hi Cheryl,

I lost 5lb last week, I did Atkins for 3 days but I didnt have anything left by Wednesday that I could eat, seriously needed to go food shopping, so ended up having my Cambridge shakes that i've got left over and feel really good doing it again (strange I know) so as Jim would say i've gone back to the "dark side".

Keep going you're doing really well!!

Oh Lisa, make sure you come back and tell us how your doing. Bad jar your not leaving me too are you? I know Jim wont!

I'll always be here Cheryl.

Not going anywhere mate! X

As long as i have you two. I hit my 1st loss today. Think ive put it on every thread, cant help it im sooooooooooooo happy. How you doing bad jar, and do you have a name?

Oh found my fav meal so far. Mince with mushrooms topped with cauliflower mash and grated cheese. Its totally delicious and can be used as a comfort/stodge food. Yum!

Congratulations, a stone! :flowers:do you feel better? have you dropped a dress size?

I'm ok, not doing great at the moment, been on it two weeks and lost 2lbs so a bit disheartening but as long as it's coming off I'll stick to it.

oh, and my name's Vicky. X

Hi Vicky! Stick with it hun and if easier then post on here daily what your eating. I found it helps to run things by others. Yes think i have dropped as my clothes are a tiny bit big. Trying to resist spending more on new clothes til i reach my target then its a whole new wardrobe just in time for my hol. Then the weight will go back on when i fall pregnant. Lol

Sounds like we have similar plans! I'm hoping to get away in October so if I can drop a fair bit by then I'll be happy - plus 2 weddings this year (one of which is my best friends - I'm the maid of honour, so want to look good for my bezzie.) I'm also hoping to get my body in a good place to get pregnant. yay!

Back