FAO Lisa D

Oh wow we are both in the same boat then so to speak. Right missy we need to help each other. We CAN do it. Im on here every day as long as im not on duty then cant always get to computer. We should list what we've eaten or plan to eat daily. If we go wrong im sure the wonderful Jim will help us.

Yup, Guru Jim is always good for that.

We can definitely help each other. I try to get on most evenings and hopefully I'll be able to jump on for about half an hour in the mornings. (change of hours at work)
I think it's a great idea to post our daily menus - you might be able to tell me why I'm stalling! (I'm guessing it's the alcohol! oops!)
What is it you do then babes? 'on duty'?

Im a paramedic in London! You?
Hate to nag but you have to give up the alcohol, it doesnt help. Just think of it as practice for those long 9mths!

I got into a habit of going down the pub every friday! it's a social, blow off steam thing for me and my work buddies. Still, the pub serves water, so no excuses!
Wow, paramedic, that's so cool - you get to make a difference every day. I imagine it's very fulfilling (and possibly frustrating at times)
Makes my office job seem very dull! I work for a company which involves contacting people about their stocks and shares investments. Woohoo!

Sometimes i wish i had an office job, its not all blood guts and gore thankfully and does have its moments though. so what have you had today? I started with a few slices of chicken and tiny bit of cheese then had my favorite for dinner (mince topped with cauli mash) and a sf jelly. Dont forget my day started at 1.30pm as i wasnt home from work til 9am so had to get some sleep.

Ok so here goes, my menu for today was.....2 bacon, mushrooms and 1 fried egg for breakfast, 2egg and mushroom omlette and couldnt resist a small protein shake for lunch then for dinner cauliflower cheese with 2 thin slices of salami. Might have a sf jelly but full at mo so will prob resist.

Its been very quiet on here.....I hope your not all stuffing your faces with easter eggs! STEP AWAY FROM THE BOX!!! Hope you are all well. Im a bit depressed as have somehow put on 4lb, hoping its due to my time of month as i have been soooooooooooooo good. Its made me want to give in but im doing the right thing and sticking to it. Had lovely dinner tonight, chicken with the creamy mushroom and tarragon sauce in the recipe section and cauliflower cheese. Think im going to end up looking like a cauliflower, i have developed a taste for it. Especially cauli mash with a bit of grated cheese mixed in, yum.

Hi Cheryl, just read your post re 'mince mushrooms topped with cauliflower mash & cheese. Could I have the recipie please and the carb count. Sounds lovely, really miss my comfort food.:)

Hi Cheryl, just read your last post...I wouldn't worry re the weight gain, I weigh 3lbs heavier when it is my time of the month. Keep going :)

Wendy, Hi. Its part of a few recipies i found on here. Its mince (i always dry fry mine), mushrooms and 1 onion if allowed (im still on introduction), you can add some chilli if you like too. Then make the cauli mash I just use cauli (as much as you require) a splodge of cream and some butter. I do mine to taste as dont like it too creamy but the actual recipe on here states 1 head of cauli, 1 cup of sour cream (ive been using double as sour makes me sick) and half a stick of butter. I have no idea what half a stick is but the 1st time i made it i just tried it bit by bit until i was happy. Its not much, not for me anyway. put the mince into a baking dish and top with the mash then i top with a little grated cheese and bake at about 200degrees for 20mins. Im sorry cant tell you what carb count is depends on how much you use. I always make too much then have it to hand in the fridge or freezer. Let me know how you get on and if you like it.

Back