FAO : lisacdvirgin

cyprusbride

Hi

Yeah im getting married in paphos in october. We booked things through first choice, we get a wedding planner hwn we get there to finalise colours and everything. I cnt wait!! I see you are from Glasgow? Im from lanarkshire. Where is your CD from? x

hi there im actually from Wishaw in Lanarkshire but just recently moved to Rutherglen!
Wedding sounds amazing! I'm sure u'l get to goal by then!
How is SS going for u?
My CDC is Kelly in Glasgow City centre, who is urs? where in lanarkshire r u? xx

sorry jst dawned on me ur not starting til tomorrow so just ignore my comment about ssing!! if u need any help support or advice thn just come on here!!

i'm from overtown!!
I have a few family that works in wishaw general and thats where i had my son! small world eh?!!

Im waiting on Kelly getting back to me about when weigh in is but hopefully it'l be wed or thurs night!
This is day 7 so far and the scales are sayin i'm 10lbs down!
Down worry about ur blip yesterday! Just draw a line under it and start a fresh today! How r u finding drinking the water? And how did u find the shakes etc?

The water isnt a problem and I quite like the shakes that I have chosen, just need to get my head into it. Thats great about the 10lbs. How long did it take you to get into ketosis? x

well i tested myself for ketosis on my second day and the stick was pink--which meant i was in it, but i think it was day 3 before i was really in it as on day 3 and since then the sticks have been a much darker pink!

Back