1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

FAO Mia

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lisalulu, 10 June 2009 Social URL.

1. lisalulu

lisalulu Well-Known Member

My phone died as I read your text message, so I thought I'd send you lots of congratulations on your BRILLIANT loss on here instead. Well done misses, told you you would have a good week this week didn't I? Bet you can't wait to get that swimsuit on for your holiday now :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Thanks Lisa, I am really happy. I just wanted a decent loss to keep me motivated. It isn't fab compared to some of the losses on here, but it's the best I've done since week 1.

I started SS+ tonight so have had some cod baked in foil and a floret each of broccoli and cauliflower. Don't know how I am going to fit my other shake in lol.

Bit scared now I've started SS+ (only for a week though) incase I put weight on next week. But on the whole I am very pleased. Thanks Lisa x

4. lisalulu

lisalulu Well-Known Member

I'm really proud of you, you deserve it. Don't worry about doing SS+ this week, I'm sure you'll have a great loss and maybe a little boost to the metabolism is just what you need.

4.25lbs.... :D :D :D