FAO: Vixxster

sign me up to your fan club Vixxster thank you xxxxx

aww can i join the vixxster fan club! we can have badges and membership cards lol!!

but seriously luv catching up with your blog when i am on here always makes me smile u white nimble obsessed lovely person!! HA

X

Come on Icklerockchick - join in the love today, hugs and best wishes to you all, you are great the lot of you, and I love you all to bits, long live Minimins for bringing us together.....X

:eek:

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have a nosy at this thread (even though it said FAO Vixxster :rolleyes:). It feels like reading someone elses mail!!!! :D:D:D :eek::eek:

I too think that the Vixxster inspired, Minimins love-fest is wonderful. :D:D:D:D:D

To anyone who's ever lost a 1/2 pound.....

To anyone who's ever struggled to stay on plan......

To anyone who's ever fell off the wagon and got back on.......

To anyone who has lost LOADS......

To anyone who has EVER replied to a thread (especially the thread topics that keep rearing up, time and time again)......

THANK YOU !!!!! :flowers::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

You're all GREAT !!!!!! :D

I agree with the above! Vixx We can always rely on you for support and anything from a wry smile to a belly laugh! You cheer us up! Thankyou.

I woke up so fed up this morning because a writing job I had gone for fell through because I don't drive and the office is out in the boondocks (they forgot to mention this to me when I applied) - they said I was the favourite but if I didn't drive there was no way I could get there - and I was so so fed up!

But you guys cheered me up this morning with your sweet words, so thank you again! xx

Vixxster we've created quite a club here!!! ;)

SHARE THE LOVE LADIES, SHARE THE LOVE :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

And Vicky, something WILL come up, when you least expect it X

I know hun, just fedup :( I have an interview for a job at a call centre next week. *sigh* It's work, I know. But not really where my heart lies.

It would probably be a good idea to keep yourself busy whilst still applying for what you really want, that way there's less time to sit & think about it all so much.

I know its easy to say but something will come up, keep looking, keep applying, you never know whats around the corner :hug99: x

Back