Fast forward starting tomorrow

mistysmummy

Have just had a word with my cs shes really helpful thankfully and last week I tried 2/3 superfree with meals and 5 days of scanbran and still only lost .5lb losses have been really slow since christmas so starting fast forward tomorrow and really looking forward to getting thing shifting again xxx

good luck hun. i admire your motivation :) xxx

Good luck! FF is tough. I tried it last year and managed one day! - still had a good loss that week though as it made me appreciate how good it is to eat 'normal' SW food :)

I've done FF a couple of times, and did lose weight, but you have to be so precise with it, and as mentioned does make you appreciate normal SW food...they say not to do it for more than a week or two, and as a seasoned member, I was happy to get back onto EE.

Good luck with it though, and make sure you eat everything it tells you, and nothing else :)

It's a really restricted diet offered to SW members when they need a kick start after struggling for a few weeks...only used as a last resort, hence the name.

No, coz you can discuss success express! Fast Forward is the SW equivalent of Fight Club. All those who have never done it know is that it is super strict and super top-secret. All those who have done it know is that they can't talk about it.

This makes it so much more cloak and dagger than it really is though. I just searched the threads and found out what it is and I'm not interested...but wouldn't have even searched if I hadn't been told I couldn't know.

That sounds rather silly to me. Why not?

Because it is a plan that should only be done under consultant supervision and which is personalised to the individual. Posting details of the plan breaks copyright as the information would only be available to paying members. Added to this, some people have a tendency to look for a quick fix and jump on this plan as a magic pill to quick weight loss. It is absolutely not that and is only used as a last resort when all other interventions have failed to get losses moving again. Trying to do it without the appropriate support is really not to be recommended and another reason why we should not talk about the details of the plan on here.

Last edited:
Fair enough, I can respect that. And Circes, thank you for that post it explained it in a way that didn't make it sound like a deep dark top secret, simply a closely monitored plan.

Sorry if I stirred a hornets nest I was only saying that I was trying it after trying success express and scan bran 5 day challenge and they didnt work I do know that it has to be monitored by cs and thats why I didnt put the details of it on xx

No hornets nest at all Mistysmummy, hopefully the exchange demystified what it is so those of us that didn't know won't keep asking what it is. Now hopefully you can talk away about it for support etc., without divulging what you are eating, which should satisfy SWs desire to keep the plan under tight control. Best of luck this week, hope it gives you the jump start you need!!

Last edited:
Back