Fast forward starting tomorrow

I did FF after having 1.5lb weight loss over 6weeks. It is extremely restricting and you have to cancel any social plans you have for the week if they involve eating and drinking. To be doen properly you have to stick to it rigidly. I lost 2 lbs the week I did it. I know that doesn't sound much to many but when you have been stuck it is huge. If you normally lose this amount in at least a month then it is not for you. Good luck Mitsymummy x

I think it is good that Fast Forward should not be discussed, it is a restrictive plan that can produce good weight loss. Because of the good weight losses, people are tempted to overuse this and in the long term this does not help. It is intended to give your body a bit of a push if you have followed plan and your weight is not moving. This is why consultants only use it as a last resort.

Good luck with following ff, my mil followed this after sts for over a month she then lost 4lbs.

One of our members, who constantly yo-yo's is threatened with fast forward every week!! From what i'v heard it sounds awful!!

Fingers crossed I never need it :)

But good luck!!

xx

Thanks guys I love the normal sw plan and wouldnt even be attempting anything else if I hadnt stuck think my metabolism just needs a shake up and then back to normal plan next week, never thought I would crave scran bran christmas cake lol

well fast forward worked for me and i lost 4lbs so back to normal plan and hopefully it was the shake up i needed xx

well fast forward worked for me and i lost 4lbs so back to normal plan and hopefully it was the shake up i needed xx

well done thats fantastic.. might have to give that a try myself :D

you deserve to lose that much Well done. Not easy is it ? x

hi brightonrosie. that picture of the lb of fat makes me feel great for losing 1lb this week as i did alot of complaining!! that made me feel better :D

Thanks Aisling and Rosie and no its not easy but was the shake up I needed looking forward to getting back on normal plan tomorrow xx

Back