Fast Forward Units

Bumpy0

I just received my Fast Forward plan from Ebay, was wondering about the units thing. In it, it says have a minimum of 18 but the lady that sold it said her consultant told everyone who tried it to have 21 units.

For the few people that have done it with a SWC would you mind saying how much you want lose and the number of units you were told to have, then perhaps i can work it out? O...i dunno!

Bump....before it gets lost!

Sonia and Skinny Monkey can answer this for you.

No help I know but bumps it up x

Hi Hun At Class I Was Told To Have 20 Units A Day. My Mate Is Allowed 24, Depends On Your Weight. I Weigh 13 Stone 8. Hope This Helps. If You Can Only Have 18 That Is Your Brek Your Lunch And Dinner Nothing Else!!!

Hi SM1D
You sound on a real high - really looking forward to hearing your result at WI.
I am going to see how I get on tomorrow night and if I maintain again then I am starting FF on Wednesday - think my allowance is 18 units so as you say only 3 meals a day for me - think that will be ok but hard testing time will be BH weekend!!!!!
Irene

Hey Bumps let us know how it goes and SM1D your gonna be fox if you stay this motivated!

:)

Ruthy xxxx

cant actually believe how motivated i have been. ssssssssooooooooooo looking forward to wi tomorrow (did i really just say that???). Anyway just having the 3 meals a day and a peice of fruit it is hard but you get used to it, so i will update tomorow .xx:D:D:D:D

I had 28 Points I weigh 15st 12lbs. I was given and extra 5 points included in that 28 points for all the walking I do during the week. Hope this helps a little, sorry for not answering earlier.

I could be wrong but it really does sound like it needs to be tailored to your specific needs. Asking advice from your consultant or any other consultant will probably be best x

I just received my Fast Forward plan from Ebay, was wondering about the units thing. In it, it says have a minimum of 18 but the lady that sold it said her consultant told everyone who tried it to have 21 units.

For the few people that have done it with a SWC would you mind saying how much you want lose and the number of units you were told to have, then perhaps i can work it out? O...i dunno!
I have had the fast forward plan in the past it dose work short term.To give your weight loss a good kick.I wanted to try it for 5 days.but remember most off it apart from the 5 unit choice. Can you share any off the 5 unit options thanks Marie

Back