Fast Forward

Wishfairies

Has anyone tried the fast forward plan. Been reading the booklet. It sounds good if you want a big boost weight loss.

Still debating wether to try it. Needs lots of planning.

Mrs V has just done a week of this. Has your consultant recommended this? I've never done it but from what I understand it takes a lot of determination and should only be done on recommendation and when all else has failed to kick start your losses.

It is difficult and involves a lot of planning for the week. I would also advise staying away from eating out or parties for the week too if you are weak willed. I did it, but am so glad to be back to conventional SW food!!! Fruit and veg never looked so appealing!

Its a plan that is based on units instead of syns...depending on your weight, depends on your units for the day (you have to have them all).
You have 5 unit meals and 8 unit meals, as well as units that you can use on snack things, but these are restrictive. Its a plan that only your Consultant can give you as they need to discuss with you in detail, hence the reason why I didnt put my meals on here in my food diary.

Back