Nicsd84

Hi all, I'm new to minimins, although I've used it for lots of advice in the past, this is my first post! I'm following SW at home, I have the information to try fast forward, but I'm interested to know how many units you've been given, if you've tried it before? I'm very close to target, but loss has plateued. I'm thinking of trying 18 units, but I do exercise a lot. Trying an SP week first as I appreciate FF is a last resort, just curious to know! Thank you in advance x

Hi all, I'm new to minimins, although I've used it for lots of advice in the past, this is my first post! I'm following SW at home, I have the information to try fast forward, but I'm interested to know how many units you've been given, if you've tried it before? I'm very close to target, but loss has plateued. I'm thinking of trying 18 units, but I do exercise a lot. Trying an SP week first as I appreciate FF is a last resort, just curious to know! Thank you in advance x

Hi and welcome to minimins 😊 I know your post is from last year but is there any chance that you could send me a copy of the fast forward plan please! I’m also doing it from home and wanting a boost. When Iv done it before I was given 25 points to use.thanks

Back