fast start?

nicolaann

hey every one im new to weigh watchers me and my friend started last night with a lovely leader and then ent swimming.. she has significantly less to loose than me but were trying to challenge each othere and support each other at the same time.. i love minimins and look forward to chatting!
did anyone else use fast start the 18pts a day week to get going with and if so what kind of results did u get? im on 28pts normally and im on day 1 fast start and have stuck to my 18 pts .. heres hoping its worth it! lol x

Welcome to WW, first up, you should be on 22 points NOT 18 if youre doing FS. If youre under 14 stones its 18 points, over 14 stones its 22.

Its debatable whether you lose more on it. Sometimes you do but I found being short of points too hard going when I did it and was in danger of going off plan. The week I did stick to it 100% I lost a whole 1.5lbs lol

ah well thats interesting, i thought the leader said something about more points but i was trying to take it all in and couldnt see it in my book so i thought id got mixed up! hmmm that will probably male it easier on me! i managed to my meals with the 18pts but im getting hungry now so it may help having some fruit or some thing till morning thanks starlight! x

Hi and welcome to the forum, no i didn't start with the FS, your better off starting on your right points, you will end up being to hungry and will break the diet. Just eat your correct points, track what you eat, drink plenty of water (with added no added sugar squash) and make plenty of zero points soup to fill you up when you get hungry. good luck on the ww diet.

idid the fast start and lost 10lb in my first week, so im all for it, goodluck

so its not the end of the world if i do normal points then.. i did 18pts yesterday and normal points today as i had a meal out but planned well and pointed it all and stuck to my 28, i think ill try for the 22 tommorrow but if i struggle with that then as long as i stay under 28 im happy! thanks for the advice girls xx

Back