Fast-tastic road to goal

UD today

Breakfast: black coffee
Lunch: Big Mac, large fries
Dinner: spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread

Had Physio after work. Hip is getting better, very slowly :)

Hope ur winning x

Good day! DD

Had half a pizza at 440cals and bag of cheese curls 64 cals. So 504 in total.

Ran after work with Katie. Time passed so quickly.

Now chilling on couch with daughter who has come home for the night :) x

Good day! DD Had half a pizza at 440cals and bag of cheese curls 64 cals. So 504 in total. Ran after work with Katie. Time passed so quickly. Now chilling on couch with daughter who has come home for the night :) x

Well done TH! Sounds like a great day x

UD today :) don't have any food in mind, just see how it goes.

Going to gym this morning then meeting daughter for lunch then Katie for a run afterwards :)

Hope u have a great day! X

Have a fab day! How's the belt holes coming along? Xxx

I haven't had my jeans on for a week because I'm back at work, so I'll put them on later and let you know!

Might be in the third hole... Or a confident, easy second hole!

The fourth is getting closer but I reckon another two-three weeks maybe?

I want to run home now n put my jeans on!!! X

Here's what I'm doing instead... X

Attachments

• image-494709963.jpg
    image-494709963.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 26
You've done brilliantly today, workout at gym, run and the a six mile walk.....you'll be needing to make new holes in that belt soon xx

UD today but I've actually not eaten yet.

Not quite sure why.

Gym consisted of spinning class, then 550 cals on cardio machines followed by couch 25k run with Katie and a 6 mile walk. Oh... And 135 squats!

Just got off phone with sister and I've been talked into an open water swim and cycle two weeks tomorrow. My ear is melting!

Daughter going to get us something from chippy followed by chocolate and crisps. I need energy!!!

Have a great night :)

X

23rd - 25th Jan for London? The restaurant is only 1.8 miles from the theatre (see attached map) we could do one one night and one the next?? Don't say I'm not a good social secretary ;) xx

17:09 train gets us there for 19:28 :D

23rd - 25th Jan for London? The restaurant is only 1.8 miles from the theatre (see attached map) we could do one one night and one the next?? Don't say I'm not a good social secretary ;) xx 17:09 train gets us there for 19:28 :D

Aye go on then! Sub 10 7 and London by Xmas eve or marathon!

X

Back