Fast-tastic road to goal

Another UD today but going to make it DD as I'm not feeling hungry lately.

Think it's because I've been eating my first meal later. Don't know, but I'm cashing in on it anyway!

Will go to the gym this morning and do whatever I feel like when I get there. Seem to really want to go to gym lately rather than forcing myself so that's an improvement!

Then ill do some school work this aft and tidy my spare room because it's become a little dumping ground since daughter appeared on Friday! I will also reorganise the drawers in there. I have all my sports clothes in there because I have so many (most of them don't fit!)

Speaking to sis yesterday and she was telling me that she's put on weight and us now 10st so that has given me some incentive to keep dieting and at least be n the same stone bracket as she is!

Have a nice day :) x

Three guesses where I am?! X

Attachments

• image-3775547166.jpg
    image-3775547166.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 38
Go you! Well done for the gym visit, great that you're choosing to go rather than having to push yourself there - enjoy the rest of your day xx

DD in the end :)

Had chilli with rice and packet if crisps

Went for a swim, just over half a mile then spent hour in jacuzzi etc. spin class for an hour at 10 then up to gym for weights for 45 minutes.

Didn't tidy spare room. Watched TV instead! British bake off to be exact...

Going to sort my stuff for work then have an early night :)

Hope ur doing good! X

Awake and alert this morn and it's only 6.18!

Shower in a bit.

Going to have DD. Should be easy because I have work, then a meeting, then run with Katie :)

Hope you have a good one :) x

Good morning mrs, look after those legs today as you'll be needing them later (arghh ;)) Have a good day xx

Hi TH, I'm back on TS thought I would say hello.

Where does the time go?

Successful DD

One ready meal shepherds pie. Think it was about 400 cals plus a pack of tomato and chill crisps 84cals. So under 500 in.

C25k with Katie earlier, plus 140 squats. We did stretches to target our hip flexor muscles. Ouch. The noises we were making were rude!

Someone asked me if I'd lost weight today and I said 'not that I know of!' God, I should've said yes. Met another woman I know from Slimming world. Her trolley was full if crap and mines had about 9 bottles of sparkling water. I looked like a wee diet angel! She said I looked great but that was an exaggeration because I had just ran with Katie and was wearing fitness clothes!

Been on the phone for a bit to friend and daughter and now I think I'll get stuff ready for tomorrow. Might go to gym before work. See if I can roll out of bed. It's just too nice because it's new!

Hope ur being the best you can be :) x

Cor you're doing great TH. Where do you get all that energy from :eek:.

You will be needing a new belt soon. Bet that lady was trying to hide her trolley lol x

Hmm I believe my bathroom looks bare as somebody :confused: has been messaging my son ;) xx

Ha! That made me laugh :)

Tell Nat he's a wee star!!!! 10/10, clever cookie, high 5 for the boy :)

Just trying to help u darling, removing temptation. Meant to tell him to tell ur OH too! X
Lol you're bloody mad :)

Bet the woman who you told you don't think you've lost any weight to was calling you a liar in her head - as I said earlier you look as though someone's took a slice out of your front from the face down.....your slimness is shining through xx

Lol you're bloody mad :) Bet the woman who you told you don't think you've lost any weight to was calling you a liar in her head - as I said earlier you look as though someone's took a slice out of your front from the face down.....your slimness is shining through xx

Thanks chick :) remember, I am the mirror image of u! X

Morning!

UD today. Will have a banana. Def have a big slab of cake that's in the staff room today!

Going to gym now (6.00am ish) because I'm wide awake and feeling good.

It's my wee class's first P.E session. Can't wait for the car crash known as getting changed! My boys are cute but shockingly dependent on parents to dress them. It's going to be messy :-/

Meeting my friend for coffee after work. Think that will involve cake!

Hope u have a good day :) x

Sounds like JUDDD is working out well for you mate, I need to decide what to do after my 4 week stint on TS. The 5:2 plan I did last time worked un till My OH ended up in hospital with a grumbling apendix.

Pleased it is all working and you are out running again. Stick with it and you will soon be at that 4 belt hole.

Sounds like JUDDD is working out well for you mate, I need to decide what to do after my 4 week stint on TS. The 5:2 plan I did last time worked un till My OH ended up in hospital with a grumbling apendix. Pleased it is all working and you are out running again. Stick with it and you will soon be at that 4 belt hole.

Thanks Chris! Want to be able to just go out n run and run. Have missed it so much!

Judd is def good. Def worth thinking about :)

Good day!

Banana, slice choc cake early morn, ham and cheese panini and apple for lunch. Dinner was salmon salad with chips followed by strawberries and cream. Also had latte and cookies with friend.

Work was good. Didn't need a vodka after PE!

Tired now. Gym this morn. Burned 400cals on machines before work. That's prob why I'm tired!

Hope uv been good x

Great day TH! X

Morning!

Wide awake :)

Getting excited about the impending referendum in Scotland. Wish I was up home to feel the buzz. Fell asleep listening to Alex Salmand and Gordon Brown and woke up listening to some other debate. Going to have a referendum party to myself on Thursday night and get up very early to watch live feed.

Off to gym again before work. Another busy day because I have a course after work so not home until about 7.15.

Hope u ate being the best u can be :) x

Back