Fast-tastic road to goal

Mmmm food looks fab, have fun :D xx

Just got back from ceilidh. Was a fab night. Really great atmosphere. Danced a lot so there's more calories burned! Did it in high heels too. Double result :)

Buffet was lush. Had way too many cup cakes. Way too many. It's because they are legendary!

Anyway, I'm sure they'll be burned off in no time.

Heading for bed now. Ears still ringing!

Night night :) x

Glad you had a good night honey....now get your running shoes on ;) xx

Beautiful morning! God must be blessing Katie and I with sunshine for our race today :) I'm still in bed with the sun streaming in my window. Absolutely bliss...

Just had a lovely phone call with brother. Phoned him for a catch up and the dialling tone was one long ring which means he's abroad. Anyway he phoned me back. Turns out he took his wife on a surprise trip to Vegas and New York for their 32nd wedding anniversary. I'm impressed with his choice of locations, he's usually a Tenerife man. Was trying to arrange weekend where we can all get together at my house before Xmas. Going for 28th nov so it will feel xmassy.
I l-o-v-e Xmas!!!! God knows what his fone bill will be :)

Hope u have a great day. Make it count :) x

Have a great race today TH. :party0011:. You will do brilliantly xx

Hmm 5 cupcakes!!!!!!! All that sugar and energy I bet you're still running round now :D - I'm only jealous cos you wouldn't let me have a muffi in Costa after the race ;)

Thanks for a fab race, got to say I really enjoyed it and I love my medal :D xx

Well done today TH. Bet you are still buzzing xx

Yesterday was fab. Run was great. Katie was superb. Really fantastic! The atmosphere was superb and there was a mix of runners. Reckon it was about 11 mins which is fab!

The medal is lovely and we got a lovely orange tshirt too. (Katie we will wear them on our run on tuesday!)

Today is DD. Going to be a late night because I have a course after school :-/

Hope u have a great day :) x

Excellent! Have a fab day today! Hope it goes quickly! ( I hope mine does ) lol. Xxx

Pleased to hear the running is still going well,

Exhausted... That's how I feel! Was my classes first full day at school. Bless them, they were snuggled up all round the class after lunch. Had a queue to sit on my lap!

Course was boring. Hard work trying not to yawn :)

Had salmon and salad for dinner. Probs about 400 cals. Not sure what to eat to 'spend' the remaining cals. Not hungry.

Hope u are winning! X

Sounds like a good day, hope you're bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6:30 tomorrow;) xx

Back