Fasting on holiday?

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by jayde1148, 12 April 2014 Social URL.

1. jayde1148

jayde1148 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all

Just wondered what everyone s experiences are fasting on holiday? Do you still try or not bother? And if you have the week off does it make much difference?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using mobile app
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Knoksk

Knoksk Full Member

I just got back from an amzing five star carribean all inclusive. I had done superb up until my holiday. On holiday I sampled the different drinks on offer including cocktails which are high in sugar esp mojito and thats my fave!

However, this diet has subconscious ly taught me a lot about potion size and if I really want something.

I always had breakfast and that usually consisted of a white plain bagel and cream cheese with scoulded bacon.....yum. I did not go for seconds.

At lunch I would have salad with fish and the same for tea if I had a burger at lunch instead.

Some days I would have coctails and other days I would have shorts.
    For some days I had breakfast and fasted all day on soda water and diet pepsi till tea time where I had a piece of steak (somerhing I wanted) with one onion ring and two chips. And fruit salad.

Basically, I had days were I stuck to 1.000 instead of 500 and others I went over. However, I never over indulge d.

I put on 5lb in two week which believe great for me. I usually put on a stone. Just think stomach first and you will be fine. However do not miss want an ice cream cone...have one...swim a few laps in the pool to compensate or go on a walk or have a healthier tea.

Im back on the 500 now I home...first day as I got off my holiday yday. Hope this has helped and not just been a ramble. Enjoy your holiday!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.