Fasting to goal....

I refuse to do a DD at the weekend as I know it just wouldn't work for me. Hope your back gets better soon. I haven't been on my bike in ages, feel like I need to lose a good bit of weight before I can be seen on it lol. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have done them on Saturdays and I actually don't find it too bad as I'm usually out and about but we usually eat out on a Sunday so not sure I could face missing that!

Haha, get on your bike ;) every little helps and am sure you'll look great! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weighing in a day early and I'm two down which I'm really happy with as found yesterday tough.

Got loads of stuff planned next week so can't do more than two fasts unless I do a ddd and I know I'd never manage it! Might play around this week with the whole eating window thing and see if that limits any damage :)

Happy Saturday everyone!! Xx

Well done on your loss :) I fasted for 20 hours once (was supposed to be a proper fast :/ ) and ate for 4 and it worked really well. I keep saying I will throw in a 16/8 but I never do
X

Wow 20 hours?! V impressed! X

Oh hun, can't say I envy u in the slightest! Definitely impressed though :eek: hmmmm, how much food ru allowed to eat after doing an 80 mile ride without feeling guilty? I'm thinking a lot! :eek: take care x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning!! Well I survived but it was pretty tough and I was absolutely shattered last night. Ate a fair amount yesterday including a thai green curry for tea but I didn't go crazy. I actually couldn't stomach breakfast so had three sandwich rolls thru the day, a cereal bar and some flap jack bites at the refuel stations. When I got back we had cheese on toast as a treat!! Anyway, I know it was a lot of food but am actually pleased with myself as I can go a bit mental if I'm exercising for ages....

Dd today. Am saving my calories for a biggish late lunch and will then have a piece of toast before bed.

Dd will also be Thursday and maybe Saturday before weigh in.

Really want another good week (don't we all ;))

Happy Monday everyone xxxx

And why do I always seem particularly hungry on the morning of fast days but not that bad on up days??

Oh and sneaky peek on scales is showing a whopping 3lb gain! Given the exercise yesterday and the sore muscles today I feel a bit hard done by!

Do you normally ride Emma? I found when I started I put on weight but then started losing again.....drink lots to flush out the lactic acid in those muscles. Daily weighing can be depressing, so dont do it to yourself!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Kim, no I don't really but bought a bike this year as we're doing a half iron man later in the year. Honestly, I am not sure my undercarriage will ever be the same after yesterday :eek::eek:

Haha I know the feeling soooooo well lol! You will toughen up......did you apply vaseline/cream to the undercarriage before hand?! I find Sudocrem helps afterwards, but be warned it does make a terrible mess of your knickers lol!
Please tell me you wore cycling padded shorts?!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hope you're right and thanks for the tips. Will buy some tonight on my way home. Did have padded shorts on but I think it was just too many miles considering I've not even gone spinning this year!

Is your neck/back allowing you to exercise much? X

Had a lovely chicken salad for lunch. Think I prefer eating one meal rather than spreading my calories out. Toast for tea and then I'm done!

Went to the physio again today and he did quite a lot on my back so I'm pretty sore now. Hoping it's not worse tomorrow xx

Morning peeps

Well I'm down a bit but still showing a gain after my dd which is annoying. I'm due on though so really hoping it's that?! I definitely feel bloated which I rarely do after a DD.

Xx

Morning peeps

Well I'm down a bit but still showing a gain after my dd which is annoying. I'm due on though so really hoping it's that?! I definitely feel bloated which I rarely do after a DD.

Xx

Definitely totm I am exactly the same. 2lb up even after a dd :(

Definitely totm I am exactly the same. 2lb up even after a dd :(

Ah thanks v much for replying and hope you're right. X

Up day going well. I've done 30 mins swimming and then a spin class at lunch (was still v sore!)

Food wise Ive had scrambled egg and parma Ham for breakfast followed by a rice pot from itsu for lunch. Need to decide on dinner but trying to keep calories fairly low as have a work dinner tomorrow at a Chinese which won't be the best in terms of diet!
Xx

Back