Fasting to goal....

Thank you Emma, thats really kind of you to think of Charlie. Im still so sad about it and miss her so much, but hey......

I'll try not to bore you with my crap, but same old neck/back/shoulder issues...off work waiting to be fixed!
Got to target last May, maintained for a few months, then Charlie got poorly, I went off sick, no more cycling, ate too much, not sure how but put on 1.5 stone...yuck!
So, January came and back to good old SW......

I've often thought about the 5:2 diet, but I dont like change, so SW suits me fine, but if it works for you thats great.

How's married life? It sounds as tho you're still busy with your job....are you still jet setting? Any marathons planned this year?

Charlie has just come back to the 9's after being away for a while, but most of us are still there. It keeps me accountable and to be honest I enjoy chatting with the girls as we've all become 'close' if that makes sense. Pop on over if you get time, but I'll come in to visit you to see how you're getting on xx

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok so sneaky mid week weigh in is showing a Sts after an up day so feeling good.

Today is a down day. Plan is:

30 mins run
Lunch - soup
Dinner - more soup!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Emma, thats really kind of you to think of Charlie. Im still so sad about it and miss her so much, but hey......

I'll try not to bore you with my crap, but same old neck/back/shoulder issues...off work waiting to be fixed!
Got to target last May, maintained for a few months, then Charlie got poorly, I went off sick, no more cycling, ate too much, not sure how but put on 1.5 stone...yuck!
So, January came and back to good old SW......

I've often thought about the 5:2 diet, but I dont like change, so SW suits me fine, but if it works for you thats great.

How's married life? It sounds as tho you're still busy with your job....are you still jet setting? Any marathons planned this year?

Charlie has just come back to the 9's after being away for a while, but most of us are still there. It keeps me accountable and to be honest I enjoy chatting with the girls as we've all become 'close' if that makes sense. Pop on over if you get time, but I'll come in to visit you to see how you're getting on xx

I'm sure you do Kim and it must be really hard. Losing a member of your family is never easy. Sounds like you've had a really tough time and must be awful being in constant pain. Is there anything else they can do?

Good for you for getting back on plan. You always have such a good attitude towards it too and appreciate that life gets in the way!

Work is still busy and I spent three months in the US before Christmas which was quite tough as we were only just married! No marathons planned but I have signed up for a half iron man triathlon in August - scary! I need to really get better at swimming! Married life is good thank you. Feeling really settled and we have two new cats who are our babies :D

Nice that you're all still chatting. It's been years now! Make sure you let me know how you get on and thanks again for the message... Always nice to see a familiar face!

We are all naughty with these midweek (or in my case twice daily) weigh ins. We need to remember all that matters is what the scales say on the day we officially weigh.... Xx

We are all naughty with these midweek (or in my case twice daily) weigh ins. We need to remember all that matters is what the scales say on the day we officially weigh.... Xx

Very true although it's toooo tempting! X

Would love to see your new family members......love cats. We still have ours and I swear Charlie's spirit has jumped into her because she has morphed into a dog......very weird! It was incredibly sad as well, cos she grieved for Charlie for months, keeps lying on the same area of the carpet where Charlie went to sleep, cries out for her.....heartbreaking, but getting better :-(
What breed are yours? Are they related? I had a brother and sister and it so lovely seeing them together.

Would love to see your new family members......love cats. We still have ours and I swear Charlie's spirit has jumped into her because she has morphed into a dog......very weird! It was incredibly sad as well, cos she grieved for Charlie for months, keeps lying on the same area of the carpet where Charlie went to sleep, cries out for her.....heartbreaking, but getting better :-(
What breed are yours? Are they related? I had a brother and sister and it so lovely seeing them together.

Oh gosh, that is so sad! Glad she is getting better but must be tough to see when you're grieving too.

Ours are very dog like! One is a Siberian forest cat and the other is a bobtail so she has no tail! The bobtail is a proper little baby whereas the Siberian is more aloof. Both are gorgeous though. I will dig out some pictures.

How did you get on this week on sw? X

Very bad day food wise yesterday. Really need to set myself some boundaries! I had an all day meeting with some advisors and they took us for drinks afterwards. There was so much naughty food all day and the evening I fell completely off the wagon with pizza and lots of yummy canapés. Oh and of course, too much wine! Drink is definitely the devil with my self control.

Today is another up day but am going to be as good as possible to hopefully UN do some damage. Then dd tomorrow.... Gah, why do I do this?! Xx

By some miracle I've sts this week... I'm disappointed given mid week I looked like I'd have a good loss but know its totally my fault given the fact Thursday was so bad and I kind of thought sod it on Friday. Feel more back in the game now so aiming for a great week :)

Never be despondent with a sts Emma! Quite often a big loss follows it. I plateaued all of February and now its dropping off me, so always keep the faith whatever 'diet'/healthy lifestyle you follow :)

I'm half a stone off target. I'm aiming 8.10/11 as 8.7 is a bit low & not sustainable, so I'm being a bit more realistic!

After somehow maintaining on Sunday, the sunshine and looking at holidays has given me a kick up the bum!

Fast day today and I've already been to the gym and done 30 mins weights plus 30 mins running.

Plan today is 2 protein shakes and some green veg and chicken.

Am fasting one Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week and weighing on Saturday as I have a long bike ride on Sunday so will need to make sure I've eaten enough.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Really, really want at least 2lbs off this week but also keep control on my up days as have been going toooo badly off the rails and eating things I never normally would. Am not giving up yet! Xx

Is this diet you're on Emma a variation of the 5:2 diet as you do 3 fast days? What are the guidelines calorie wise for the dd and ud? x

Yes it's pretty similar. It's called the Johnson up day down day and you do 3 out of 7 down. There is a website you use to calculate the calories. I'm meant to stay below 500 on down days and 2200 on up days although I find if I try to reach 2200 I end up eating rubbish so need to try just eating as I would normally on up days and have the odd day ie on the weekend when I naturally eat more as I'm eating out

Down day going well and haven't been too hungry considering I've been to the gym. Am off home in an hour or so to look at more holidays and have my protein shake. Early night tonight and will hit the gym tomorrow! Xx

Fab up day today.... Took my breakfast and lunch to work which kept me fully on track. Just had homemade bolognaise plus courgette spaghetti for tea - yum!

Went o the gym this morning and did 30 mins weights plus a swim.

Dd tomorrow and gong to do a run first thing so hoping I'm not too hungry for the rest of the day...

Oh and my oh just called and offered to pick up some wine for me which I declined so I'm feeling v virtuous xx

Back