Fasting to goal....

What do you use to make the courgette spaghetti? I have looked on amazon but don't know which to get! !

Well done on refusing the wine ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey! I use a julienne peeler and peel the courgette til I start seeing the seeds and then stop as that bit goes soggy x

Dd today and sneaky scales peek post up day is showing a Sts. Really hope I can get a loss this week!

Had a total nightmare this morning. Went for my run and was feeling good but then all of a sudden my back went so now I'm in the doctors waiting for a physio appointment. Actually feel like crying as I was starting to feel a lot fitter.. :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh dear not good. How did you get on at the doctors? Hope the pain has eased.

Hey, not good. Referred but feeling really stiff and can't really move ;(

Sorry to hear that Emma....I can absolutely sympathise with how you are feeling. What is the diagnosis? Have they given you any painkillers/anti-inflammatories? A hot water bottle is always a nice relief, so just snuggle up and get hubby to look after you x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah thanks for stopping in ladies. Feeling a bit sorry for myself as my husband is away til Friday.

Kim - I don't know how you've put up with your neck for so long. Must be so depressing and awful being in pain for so long.

Me and my hot water bottle are off to bed shortly xx

Hi hun, hope it's ok to pop over (especially as it sounds as if you've had a pretty poop day!!). I've been doing 5:2 for about a month now, along with using mfp, as SW alone wasn't helping me get to target. I lost 4.5lbs in my first wk which I was gobsmacked by, now I'm close to my target I only lose around 1lb a week, but had put almost half a stone on since xmas before 5:2.
Love seeing what u eat on dd as I'm getting into an 'egg white & green beans' rut! :eek:
Tomorrow's my 2nd dd, although Monday's one didn't go 100% after an off plan weekend. Bk on track now tho x
Hope you feel better soon, look forward to following ur fasting journey x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey elle, sounds like you're doing great and I always think it's better to lose a 1lb a week without too much effort or feeling deprived. I've lost loads in the past by being super strict pre wedding but then it all went back on and at the time it felt like hard work... You might need to remind me of that though if I'm disappointed with my wi this week ;)

I am actually sticking to protein shakes on my dds at the moment. I am rubbish at weighing and measuring proper food although might have to do that soon as seems to get you further! I also like the chicken packs from m and s

Hope you're having a good week anyway xx

Hey elle, sounds like you're doing great and I always think it's better to lose a 1lb a week without too much effort or feeling deprived. I've lost loads in the past by being super strict pre wedding but then it all went back on and at the time it felt like hard work... You might need to remind me of that though if I'm disappointed with my wi this week ;)

I am actually sticking to protein shakes on my dds at the moment. I am rubbish at weighing and measuring proper food although might have to do that soon as seems to get you further! I also like the chicken packs from m and s

Hope you're having a good week anyway xx

Morning hun x
Definitely agree, 1lb a week is what I aim for in order to maintain.in the future, any more is a bonus!

I wi on a Saturday, how about u? I had quite a heavy mothers day on Sunday so I'm just happy of I sts this week as I probably did a lot of damage over the weekend!! :eek:

Getting married myself next year so I'm taking it slow & steady so there's no last minute wedding dieting, which like u said just means putting it bk on twice as fast! I'm less than 7lbs from target so doing ok x

Have a good day hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning everyone. Back til really sore but have a physio this afternoon so am hoping that sorts me out!

Up day today. Had scrambled egg and parma Ham for breakfast, lunch will be chicken pesto salad (my favourite!) and dinner is bolognaise with courgette spaghetti. One more dd before I weigh on Saturday so keep your fingers crossed. I feel less bloated than last week but am pretty sure it's totm soon so that might put a spanner in the works! Xx

Up day nearly done. Physio was amazing.... Think I'm going to see him again either tomorrow or Monday.

Managed a fairly restrained day although a small bar of green and blacks sneaked in and some cheese ;)

Might take myself off to bed soon as have a headache from working late. Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Up day nearly done. Physio was amazing.... Think I'm going to see him again either tomorrow or Monday. Managed a fairly restrained day although a small bar of green and blacks sneaked in and some cheese ;) Might take myself off to bed soon as have a headache from working late. Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Sounds like a great day well done & yay to physio x

Food today sounds yummy, and a little of what you fancy on updays is better than a mammoth blowout every few days. Glad you found the physio helpful xxx

Thanks Lexie. Still think exercise is bad ;) how are you getting on? Xx

Well I went back to Zumba tonight after 5 weeks of nothin exercise wise after I did my back in, was good. Was disappointed with a sts this week but I know I didn't deserve it so I'll just plod on x

Well I went back to Zumba tonight after 5 weeks of nothin exercise wise after I did my back in, was good. Was disappointed with a sts this week but I know I didn't deserve it so I'll just plod on x

Well done on zumba and good your back is fully recovered. Ah, Sts is definitely disheartening especially when it's not at all deserved but am sure it will mean a better loss next week xx

Dd today which means 2 protein shakes and a piece of toast.

Definitely feel like I'm due on soon (I'm rubbish at keeping track) so hoping that doesn't stop a loss completley as feel like I've had a much more balanced week.

Meant to be doing this bike ride thing with work on Sunday. Really hoping my back is better... Otherwise it's another dd which I hate doing on Sundays! Xx

I refuse to do a DD at the weekend as I know it just wouldn't work for me. Hope your back gets better soon. I haven't been on my bike in ages, feel like I need to lose a good bit of weight before I can be seen on it lol. X

Back