Fasting to goal....

I'm actually not a big fan of Chinese although doesn't stop me eating all the naughty stuff!

Give me a big fat pizza any day ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weighed again today and didn't show much gain after my up day but not holding my breath after today's up day as I'm out for Chinese with my new work. Actually really dreading it to be honest so will be glad when it's out of the way!

Went for a run at lunchtime as all quiet in the office. Didn't go too far as felt like my back might flare up again. Just had a chicken salad and am in a picky mood. Period still hasn't arrived which is annoying

Hope everyone is having a good day. The sun has got its hat on in London!

Hey everyone

Meal was actually fun. It was karaoke! The food wasn't great in terms of either taste or diet wise but I didn't actually eat very much, well my my standards anyway! I also only had 2 small glasses of wine.

Am still showing a 2lb gain from last sat but dd today so hoping that will reduce and my period has FINALLY arrived so that's good.

I have been having my doubts whether fastng is for me but know if just need to stick with it.

Am sooooo tired today as was up half the night baking a cake for a charity work thing today. Didn't get to bed til nearly one and was up at 5 decorating it. Yaaaaaawn! Xx

Well done & glad you had a good night!

I think you're right about sticking to something believe me you're talking to the girl who has chopped & changed so many times but after over 2 years of mainly cal counting the thought of 1200 cals a day for the rest of my life wasn't for me so I think this is the way for me & hope that when I get goal one fast a week will mean I can maintain & just be careful the other days x

Well yesterday turned out to be am in between day. I wasn't even really hungry, I was just so tired by the time I got home I thought sod it and ate three pieces of toast! Also, I had been around cake all day for this work competition so I think I felt a bit hard done by. Not making excuses at all....!

Up day today as we're at my friends tonight but feeling a bit disinterested in food. Have definitely got out of the habit of going mental on my up days and eating for the sake of it so definitely think I should stick with it for another few weeks

So far today I've had porridge and lunch will probably be salad... No idea what dinner is tonight but hoping it won't be too naughty.

Another dd on Saturday and then weigh in. Not holding out for a loss but we shall see xx

1lb on for me which I'm disappointed with but will keep trying. I weighed yesterday morning and I've actually gained from my dd which seems unfair but never mind.... Haven't got too much on this week so hoping I can get some off xx

1lb on for me which I'm disappointed with but will keep trying. I weighed yesterday morning and I've actually gained from my dd which seems unfair but never mind.... Haven't got too much on this week so hoping I can get some off xx

I did the same one day last week, I think we all know the answer with this is not to weigh daily but I've done it for over 2 years & if I don't it's like I'm not accountable almost & I would binge..... I am sure that pesky pound & a friend or two will disappear this week for you x

Thanks lexie... I know weighing daily isn't good but I find it keeps me accountable too. Otherwise I can kid myself! Are u on an up today too? Xx

Thanks lexie... I know weighing daily isn't good but I find it keeps me accountable too. Otherwise I can kid myself! Are u on an up today too? Xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah second one in a row, I fast Monday Wednesday & Friday so weekends are always when I tend to stress a bit lol x

Thanks rach. Yeah, it's totm so could be that. Am not going to let me bother me and keep going. I've been doing well up to now so can't let one gain throw me off. Did u lose this week? Xx

I bet you will make up for it next weigh in!!

Yes I did I lost 1lb!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's fab, well done you! And only 1lb left on your challenge too!! Xx

Aaaah naughty day yesterday and I'm 2.5lb up!

I am going to try really hard this week and if I don't make progress, will take a break and go back to clean eating which I know works for me but I find I have to be really disciplined.

Feeling more than ready for my dd today xx

Back