Fat and 50!! I think not..

Party went well..Plenty of sales but still no party booking :( I'm still waiting on my new fliers arriving as soon as they do I'm going to post them through peoples doors!! I know most of them will end up in the bin but even if I get a few booking I'll be happy :)

I really don't know what to do with my OH..... No matter what I do it never seems right..He wants a Stepford Wife who goes out to work every spare hour she has... After the party last night I packed up my kit (2 large hessian bags as well as 5or6 other bit's) and put them in the dinning room (we only use it at Christmas of if we have people round).. So this morning I got moaned at because I hadn't taken it up to the spear room where I normally keep it!! Even after explaining that I was tiered and had a headache (still have) after the party and I would be moving the stuff up there today he still grumps...

Bleeping men ;(

It's actually making me more determined to make a success of the J.a.H. because then I won't be reliant on him...

Now there's a pleasing thought :D

I think he is probably just extra stressy because the weather is not on his side. Try not to let it overshadow the fab party you held last night. So glad you got some sales hun, thats brilliant. :)
Once your fliers arrive they will be banging your door down.

Bl***y men eh? :)

Men always have something to complain about as well. Rarely notice how well you're doing! Well done on the party going well :)

Thanks ladies.. I know your right re it being the weather... I had a migraine coming on this morning so I was feeling extra sensitive :eek:

Good excuse to spend most of the day in bed :eek:

Feeling better but not great.. So early to bed for me tonight :)

LittleSis said:
Thanks ladies.. I know your right re it being the weather... I had a migraine coming on this morning so I was feeling extra sensitive :eek:

Good excuse to spend most of the day in bed :eek:

Feeling better but not great.. So early to bed for me tonight :)

I can really sympathise. I suffer with migraines and find they really affect my mood and are really debilitating. Even when they have gone i cannot exercise for days without another one brewing.

Hope you feel better and chin up. Tomorrow is a new day!

Thanks Badgergirl.. I'm off back to bed shortly :eek:

Get some rest my love, hope you feel better in the morning.
I get terrible debilitating migraines that put me out of action for days, so I know how you feel.

Lot's of love xxx

Feeling better this morning thanks.. Still washed out but a lot better than I was :)

I was hoping to go to Zumba tonight but I'll have to see how I feel later..

Anyway back on track and looking forward to a weight loss this week :D

Just been out for a "No you can't stop and sniff" walk with the dog.. Both of us huffing and puffing when we got back :) Mfp say's I burnt 278 cals so that's a good one :)

I must remember to start using my hrm, so I get an accurate reading.. I've decided against Zumba tonight as I'm still a bit headachey and rather than getting another migraine I'll go tomorrow instead :)

Well today was defiantly the best day in a long time :) Didn't get to Zumba but did do my speedy walk!!

I read the strangest article today... It was about a woman who wants to have a gastric band fitted.. NHS wasn't looking hopeful so she looked into going private.. It would cost her £9000.. Now she had £3200. So how to raise the rest?????? Are you ready for this?????

She stuffs her face (her words not mine) in front of the computer and men PAY her to do so??????? Oh and give her a food allowance!!

She said she's almost got the money she needs, so she's going to stop soon.... The down side is she's put on 3stn...

Is it just me or is this lady missing the point?? Oh well each to their own!!

Omg! There's so much wrong with that!
1. Men pay to watch her eat!
2. She thought it was a good idea??
3. How did she come up with the idea, pay to see eat?!!??
It's just all wrong. Lol!

Hahaha that's mental! I've heard about sites like that though. Some woman wants to get to like 60 stones or summat and all these guys watch her online. Proper weird.

It's the BBW site..

Now I know some people are happy being big and good luck to them but no it's wrong!!! (The eating so you can have a gastric band fitted thing that is)

Fiona... She say's she was looking on the BBW site and got talking to another woman on there who told her men will pay £20-£30 a half hour to watch you eat!!!

Unbelievable isn't it?? I have also read similar articles about women who do it as a lifestyle choice. No gastric band involved. One woman was 50 stone and wanted to be 60!!!! I don't get it. Surely their quality of life is miserable?

There's nowt as queer as folk!!! :)

Yeah, like at my biggest I was happy in myself. Not about my weight obviously, but still happy and it never really got me down ever. But I don't think I would have been happy if I was so big I was house bound and stuff cos I couldn't walk. That's how big some of them are! That is no way to live I don't think!

At my biggest I could still walk around ok but I did suffer with chafing thighs in the summer, that's really what got me going to WW, not that I was unhappy in myself. I really wouldn't have wanted to have been any bigger though. Very weird people. Lol!

I still did all the things I normally do at my biggest (14snt6lbs!!) Poor Rosie horse :eek: Bless her. At least I didn't ask her to go showjumping :)

Well as I thought yesterday I've STS. Every time I try to lose weight this happens. I'll lose so much and then hit a brick wall..Very frustrating :sigh: I know the Hypothyroid doesn't help but I don't like using that as an excuse.. My Dr assures me I'm on the correct dosage of Thyroxine..

So..... I'm hoping to sort out a Smart Phone and then I can download the C25K app and get myself running :bliss: Deffo got to get back to Zumba and I'm just going to have to make sure I do something cardio most days..

I will get into the 10snt bracket by the end of this month!!!!

Back