Fat birds can't fly

I am feeling brilliant this morning, and it's sunny! Which means more fence painting when I finish work = more cals burnt off haha

I am realllyyyyy looking forward to my sausage and mash for tea tonight haha! Very random! But I think I'm just hungry, as I havent had breakie yet haha

I was just thinking, we weren't gonna go in holiday this year, to save abit of money and so I can get my weight under control, but I may just put some money aside, and if I reach a good weight loss by August, I shall maybe book something last minute, so I can show off my beach bod obviously haha

Frankie
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

22/03/12

Breakfast
Kellogs ricicles 174
skimmed milk (noticed ive swapped from semi haha) 38

Dinner
2xweight watchers danish loaf 100 cals
Philly light (extra light was £1.74 -_- and light was a £1 so i got philly choccy for £1 too, basically two for one - ASDA) 40
wafer thin ham 19
skips crisps 82
raspberry muller rice (alot of cals in these really, are they worth it hmm?) 207

Tea
Mash 248
skimmed milk 38
carrots 35
30% fat sausages -asda 157 for two
gravy 40

snacks
ham 38 - i raided the wafer thin ham as tea was cooking because i was starvinggg

overeat of 5

painted my fence for two hours -948
I.am.tired lol

Frankie
x

Aw thank you :-D I am really trying! Could of murdered fish n chips today haha x

23/3/12

Breakfast
Special k honey and oats with skimmed mik 173

Dinner
2x Danish loaf, 100
Wafer thin ham 38
Philly light 41
Skips 82

Tea
3x asda 30% fat sausages 237
Pasta 40g dry, 160
Pesto 30% low fat asda 100
Sweet corn 60

Snacks
Cadburys fudge bar 115
Sponge cake 187

1293 cals

Over by 93

Sponge cake knocked me over! I am a cake decorator, and I had scraps, and I couldn't help myself lol I've done a lot today and I'm absolutely shattered now, work in the morning too! It never ends, otherwise I've had an ok day, :)
We are going out for a pub dinner tomorrow, so I'm wondering what I will be faced with menu wise, im hoping they have a few low fat bits, or even better the calories on them, I won't be having any cake tomorrow for the persons who's birthday it is lol

Frankie
X

24/3/13

Breakfast
Special k honey and oat with skimmed milk 173

Dinner - I worked most the day, skipped dinner, as I was busy and not extremely hungry, I knew I was going out for tea too
Nothing

Tea - went out to a pub
Smothered chicken - consisted of
Chicken 212
Bacon rasher 155
Few chips 358
Cheese on the chicken 206
BBQ sauce 70
Coleslaw 37
Garlic bread 116

Sounds like a lot but I think I've prob over-counted as everything was in miniature haha

Small slice of birthday cake 187

1513 cals
Overeat 313 (possibly??)

I only had two meals today, threw half my breakfast away too due to not feeling hungry

Frankie
X

25/3/12

Breakfast
Special k honey and oats 173

Dinner
2x white weight watchers Danish 100
Wafer thin ham 38
Philly light 47
Skips 82

Tea
Wholegrain pasta and sauce carbonara 388
Skimmed milk 47

Snacks
Kitkat 112
Raspberry muller 207

1193 cals
7 cals under lol

Dog walking 1 hour 332

I am shattered today, worked today too, and ate good, jumped on the scales and said I had lost another 2lbs, which would knock it up to half a stone loss but it maybe fluctuation so I am gonna wait til Wednesday to weigh myself as that's 2 week mark :)

Frankie
X

26/3/12

Breakfast
Special k honey and oat with skimmed milk 173

Dinner
2xeggs 140
Wafer ham 38
Skimmed milk 100ml 38
1 White Danish slice 50
Skips 82

Tea
Pasta 50g dried 200
Chicken breast 212
Prawns 40g worth 27
Lighter than light mayo tbsp 12

Snacks
Cadbury dairy milk thin 111

1081 calories

119 leftover

Been busy today, worked til 2 and painted the fence for about 3 and a half hours, my bet diary says I have burnt 1634 cals, if so that's great! Bad thing Is that u ate tea at half 8pm which is too late, I don't usually have anything other than hit choc and a biccy after 7pm

Frankie
X

Hi Frankie,

just caught up on your diary!! you seem as if your in the same mind set as me! if you want it have it but in moderation!

will defo be following your diary :) xx

p.s i also put on the weight due to being too comfy in a relationship!! so easy for it to happen isnt it!! xx

thanks guys :)

I jumped on the scales today, lost another lb! (I think its with all the gardening I've been doing lol)

13.13lbs now! woohoo so happy! im getting there, slowly thank god :D

27/03/12

Breakfast
Kellogs rice krispies multigrain 138
skimmed milk 38

Dinner - similar to breakie today haha needed to do the food shop :)
Kellogs rice krispies multigrain 138
Skimmed milk 38
Skips 82

Tea - I had a lovely tea tonight! yum cajun chicken (griddled with frylite) with a salad and potatoes with garlic mayo :)

cajun chicken 212
Lettuce 11
onions25
peppers 39
small potatoes 130
lighter than light mayo 24
carrots 50

snacks
cadburys caramel egg 190
fruit winder 67

1180 cals
20 leftover

me and my cocker went for a half hour walk today in the lovely sun, nearly killed us we were that hot haha 153 cals burnt
i also did two hours of painting my fence 875 cals burnt :)

frankie
x

lol you and your cocker - hehe made me laugh!!

oo wow your dinner sounds lush! xx

emmaedes said:
lol you and your cocker - hehe made me laugh!!

oo wow your dinner sounds lush! xx

Haha my cocker spaniel scout lol 6 month old brat hah

awww! when me and my bf move out we want a puppy!! cant wait :) xxx

Do not get a cocker spaniel lol she's insane haha I wished we'd of had a kid instead now, probably of been easier! And I'd of had an excuse to of been fat lol x

hahaha! aw bless her! thats what im waiting for, to be pregnant and to have every excuse to eat crap and be fat lol!! x

Ive just had my dinner, and just finished work, I'm about to set off out for a walk with scout, she's rather excited to see me :) I work 10-2, so I don't get a dinner break and I'm usually starving by 1pm, so I need some better breakfasts, I'm feeling good today weight wise, but abit down in the dumps as I haven't heard anything back from the uni's I applied to for my pgce, I hate job hopping and I hate crappy jobs that mean nothing to me, I've only had this job a week and already I'm going insane with boredom!
X

aw, enjoy your walk! such a lovely day!!!

i had cheerios this morning and that filled me up, or you could have oats so simple and some fruit!? that might fill you up a bit more!! or muesli with banana sliced in it :)

aw bless you, i hate waiting for anything let alone something really important!!! Good luck, will have my fingers cross for you! uni can take long to come back.

xxx

Back