Fat birds can't fly

I had a lovely walk thanks! :) until I got home and had a text off my fellah saying the in laws has invited us up for a BBQ and he's adamant we are going, i don't want to go!! I get really frustrated when I don't know what calories I'm eating to record, arghh! And if I don't go then that's gonna be rude :-/ pissed off to be honest x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

uh oh, go and theres bound to be lots of salad and try sticking with the leaner meats i.e chicken rather than a burger. Honestly you have the right knowledge to make a good guess at what the cals are xx

Hope so! I tried to get out of it lol and even suggested bringing my own sausages and burgers haha all I wanted was a quiet relaxed night arghh bloody men! Lol x

haha i know! my bf was supposed to go watch crystal palace play yesterday and i thought YESSSSSS dinner at home, catch up on TV, superzise vs superskinny and then off to his when he is bk. . . calls me to say not going to palace so come round for dinner. . . i i had a night of watching bloody football!!! grrr MEN! xxx

I know exactly what you mean I have two desperate housewives to catch up on, two don't tell the brides, and one gypsy wedding oh and one born is on tonight! I don't miss one born for nothing haha

I just had a fruit winder, 67 cals! Not bad for a sweetie fix lol
X

Haha they are annoying aren't they! I will miss one born every minute so will have that to catch up one, two super size v superskinny, one don't tell the bridfe! It goes on! Does he have any football match to catchup one? Nope!! Cohe gets to watch them! And then watches it all repeated on match of the day!!!grrrr

Ooo only 67cals! Gd find!

Xxx

28/03/12

Breakfast
Rice krispies multigrain 150
Skimmed milk 38

Dinner
Skips 82
Danish loafx2 slice 98
Philly light 47
Wafer thin ham 38
Weight watchers raspberry yogurt 51

Tea
Potato (with abit of flora salt n pepper) 281
Chicken thigh 151
Salad 11

Snacks
Fruit wonder 64
2x mini cadburys caramel egg 110
Hot choc 40

1160 cals I only ate the chicken salad and one potato at the BBQ, so I prob ate under really, I wasn't in the mood, and now I'm hungry

40 cals under eat

Worked today then dog walked for an hour burnt 325 cals or so :)

sounds like you made good choices at the bbq :) xxx

Only just lol I was starving afterwards though :-/ x

o right lol!!

aw well my bf has been sweet today, having a crappy day with work and a few other things so he's not going to play football (shock horror!!!!) so he is going to take me out for dinner! bless him :D i have 1000cals left of my allowance so im well ok!! :D

Hope your ok sweetie and having a good day

xxxx

Aww! How lovely bless! You enjoy your meal out :) I had an ok day, until my new 'boss' came over to me while I was at work and basically threaded my job if I don't take on extra hours, I was ripping, basically the supervisor said here's some extra hours I said I'll consult my diary, boss storms over and said 'what are my busy times I need you all in for, when your offered extra hours you take them, I'd think twice before I say anything next time your offered extra hours!' *******! So once i'd finished work I just wanted to go home and turn to some junk food tbh, felt shitty and he had got to me anyhow I went home and cleaned my kitchen instead lol in gonna look for another job x

29/3/12

Breakfast
Special k oat and honey with skimmed milk 173

Dinner
White Danishx2 98
Wafer thin ham 57
Philly light 47

Fruit winder 64
Weight watchers yogurt 51

Tea
Chicken breast 212
Pesto asda 30% less fat 98
Pasta40g dry 160
Lettuce 11
Carrots 45
Onions 25
Boiled egg 70
1 segment of good for you asda garlic bread 54

Snacks
Weight watchers vanilla and choccy ice cream cone (GORGEOUS LOL) 135

1298 cals
98 cals over eat

I went over, the choccy cone did it, bah lol it could have gone worse though with the day I've had!

Didn't walk scout today, and she's being bonkers now because of it, sighhh

I have mixed feelings today, it's Friday and weekends no longer bother me food wise so i'm not looking for a binge, just getting ready for work, feeling anxious really as of what that boss said to me yesterday, :-/ I don't want to go now in all honesty x

aw bless you bbe! They cant say that to you, and def cant tlk to you like that. spk to your agency about it? very very unfair, if your doing your contracted hrs and if in your contract it doesnt say you HAVE to do extra hrs then balls to him! he doesnt have anything he can say!! idiot! sounds like on a bit of a power trip tbh xxx

I agree your not a slave I you have done your time and it's not in your contract tip them
Knickers hon

Aye I know, he was just on a power trip basically, but I'm on probation at the moment for 13 weeks as I've just started, so it's more or less keep them sweet or bye bye Frankie, and unfortunately I need the money :-( I just don't like being treated like crap, because he thinks he is something lol sad really, pathetic man x

Soo silly because if he had asked you and not told you then you would prob have done it for the money lol! Stupid men ay! Forget about it and enjoy your weekend lovely xxx

So far my weekends ok, bf's come home and said he's working tomorrow and Sunday tho till 12 (hopefully) so we prob won't be doing much in all honestly :-/ next week I have some major overtime now cos of that prick too so I think I'll just stay in bed with the dog to spoon haha

30/03/12

Breakfast
Rice krispies multigrain 150
Milk 38

Dinner-I've been wanting chocolate all day! Lol

Coco pops with milk 183
Weight watchers yogurt 51
3x caramel mini eggs 164
Skips 82

Tea
Chicken tenders 207
Sweet potato chips 165

Snacks
Malteaser bunny 157

1189 cals
11under, prob spot on though :) not bad to say I ate some choccy, really wanting Pringles now! Crisps and chips are my let down lol

Frankie
X

I've just had one of those white choccy shape delights at 109 cals, doesn't compare to milky bar yogurt :-( haha I really, really want FISH AND CHIPS today lol was meant to be going over to Blackpool but doesn't look likely, and the suns gone away, gutted like a fish :-( in my pissin weekend off too!!

Never mind, hah on another note, I am looking for work elsewhere now, and continuously looking at my emails to see if I have an interview for my pgce course in sept, (fingers toes legs arms crossed)

I've also started up my saving account once again, as it was depleted for my house, haha, £20 in my wedding fund pot haha when he eventually asks me, hopefully I'll be slim by then and able to book the wedding for the following year haha x

Back